The Corsair User Forums  

Go Back   The Corsair User Forums > Corsair Product Discussion > Legacy Corsair Software

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-10-2018, 11:19 PM

POST ID # = 940065
thor7687 Reputation: 10
Default constant issues with all corsair products

man ive never been so frustrated in my life with a product....i used to be a razer naga junkie for gaming for years and then corsair came out with their scimitar and after years of going through razer nagas because of the absolute trash plastic deteriorating inside the mouse clicks that would consistently break over time i figured id give corsair a shot.

so i order a corsair k95 keyboard white back lite only and a corsair scimitar.....now the mouse and keyboard are beautiful, feel great, and ergonomically easy to use and great for gaming. however.....i dont know wtf is going on that now my keyboard i constantly typing /+=- repetitively at random points and as a gaming theres nothing more infuriating than getting to 3rd place and having my match thrown cuz my f*cking keyboard starts acting like a g*d Damn poltergeist.....

onto of this issue my corsair utility engine has ALWAYS HAD ISSUES SINCE THE DAY I BOUGHT IT WITH MY MOUSE........it constantly randomly resets the profiles and now the new thing is it loves to crash every time i turn on windows, it wakes up from sleep mode, sometimes when i tab to different programs, etc its constantly crashing.

I just am beyond frustrated at this point and something has to change. Ive never had such a nice product in one aspect that is completely crippled by ****ty software....

ive tried reinstalling the utility engine.....the keyboard does the same thing no matter wut computer its plugged into....ive reset my utility engine to all defaults.....and nothing has worked so far.