Corsair Community

Corsair Vengeance RBG PRO/Asus Sync

Ejoyner13

Hello! I got my ram being controlled by aura sync after downloading the plugin for ICUE. The problem I am having is when I restart the ram doesn't stay synced with everything else? Is there a way to save the settings or do I have to open up aura every time and refresh it?

Thanks!

That's not the way it's supposed to work. The Aura plugin is designed to control your ASUS motherboards RGB lighting (only) via iCUE and not the other way around.

Essentially, you aren't supposed to open Aura, just install it, leave it, and let iCUE take control of your motherboard lighting. Now, if you own other ASUS RGB products, the plugin may not be the best solution for you.

Edited by Johnny_B500

• 8 months later...

Hey my problem is Aura Sync & Corsair Vengeance RBG PRO Not Syncing

it won't show the ram in the Arua Sync or in Armory Crate at all and it says it works with Aura Sync there is a plugin but it not working with aura sync dunno what to do it like it false advertising on their package I am using The Asus Prime X570p but dunno how to get it to work so what should I do I have corsair vengeance LPX ram 2666mhz 16 GB ram and I don't want to mix different ram

Need Help

• 2 weeks later...