Corsair Community

Compatibility with MSI and EKWB

KombatKatana

I have a ridiculous amount of Corsair products, especially that are going into the new ryzen 3950x build I am making. However, my one qualm is that iCue does not work with all my RGB. Corsair has top notch RGB lighting and quality products, but I would love to see you guys work with MSI Mystic Light and not just Aura Sync. The reason, I plan to put in the MSI godlike in my build and would like it to play nice with all my corsair RGB.

I saw, in a much earlier thread, that the team was working on getting permitting and contracting done with MSI. Has there been any progress? Also I got an EKWB, (the MSI 2080 Sea Hawk EK) and would also love to see it work with Corsair. Can EKWB jump on this band wagon too?

Finally, with all the RGB lighting your team releases, have you considered RGB fittings for hard tubing? Thermal take has a set, but I know Corsair could do it better and make it sync with all its software.

Really looking forward to hearing back from the Corsair team on the questions I askes and what new updates you might be coming out with in the near future.

DevBiker is correct that is one option. There is no native support for any MB manufacture's software to allow it to sync with iCUE. Anything you see for Aura Sync is 3rd party tool/mod and leverages both Aura's and iCUE's SDK.