Corsair Community

Need help from support.

I recently ordered Hydro X Custom cooling for my new pc ive ordered and this is the Config code for it "8fYzTu" However i clicked add to cart and saw everything in the cart and doubble checked and i saw everything. But Now when ive got the stuff home i realise that everything isnt even on the packing list i got in the box with the items. For example I only received 1 480mm radiator and it only says 1 delivered. One of the 5 120mm fans Is missing Completelty as i only got 4 when it says 5 was delivered.

im making this post as the support is under maintence and i need immideate help.

And looking on the confirmation mail it says i didnt even order all the items. According to that i only ordered 1 480 mm radiator when i saw 2 in the cart when ordering.

• Corsair Employee

Hello Alpha_Knugen,

thank you for contacting us.

Could you please login in to your account on CORSAIR web shop, go to your Orders and click on the Tracking Info? Sometimes the order is divided into several shipments.

If that is not the case, please create a Support Ticket and we will look into it.

Kind Regards!

Hello Alpha_Knugen,

thank you for contacting us.

Could you please login in to your account on CORSAIR web shop, go to your Orders and click on the Tracking Info? Sometimes the order is divided into several shipments.

If that is not the case, please create a Support Ticket and we will look into it.

Kind Regards!

Hello thanks for the info but i think you missunderstood me. The order was in 2 different shipments and i have gotten both now but in the first of the shipments one LL120 Fan was missing completely the packing slip stated that 5 was sent to me but it was only 4 in the box. I made a support ticket yesterday as the support was undergoing maintence and this is my support id #2000430852. Been up for almost 36hours so i dont know if i should expect an answere before the weekend

Im not sure if the support page is broken or not but my ticket has been up for more then 3 days and its been assigned to a person for 2 days and i have still not recieved any answeres and i want help with my missing fan from shipping.

And i guess your ticket support is open 24/7 as your international phone support is open 24/7.

Don't know if this is the correct place to put this but here it is.

Support ID #2000430852

Issue: 1missing 120mm fan from my shipment

PLEASE HELP

I would like to know what will happen to my missing fan! will i get a new one shipped to me or will i be refunded for it?

Its been a little more then 3 days since i made the ticket and as your international phone support is open 24/7 you must have a 24/7 ticket support team aswell.

and the only update ive seen is that someone got assigned to the ticket 2 days ago but i cant see any comments or replies from your end.

The issue is that one of my LL120 rgb fans is missing from the shipping and label states that i got 5 when i only got 3 of them.

And i cant find a retailer to buy the hydro series yheader cable and its not in stock on corsair so thats kinda boring aswell.

I want to complete my build.

Sorry if I sound angry but 3 days to get help with a like 12 dollar fan is slow.