Corsair Community

iCUE 220T with RTX 2080 Ti

Username0815

Hello,

I'm planning to buy the new iCUE 220T case from Corsair and i would like to use my ASUS ROG STRIX GeForce RTX 2080TI Overclocked.

Does anyone can help me if it will fit? Because the length max is 300 mm on the iCUE 220T and on the Asus website i guess it is saying 30,41 cm

Edited by Username0815
edit

Hello,

I'm planning to buy the new iCUE 220T case from Corsair and i would like to use my ASUS ROG STRIX GeForce RTX 2080TI Overclocked.

Does anyone can help me if it will fit? Because the length max is 300 mm on the iCUE 220T and on the Asus website i guess it is saying 30,41 cm

I've just had a build completed using the 220t with the Corsair AiO at the front. The GPU was a 2070 super 287.5mm long and it fit ok with a bit of room to spare. I'm not sure how wide the AiO is but if your not using one then that might give you the extra space.

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Hello,

Today I just installed the ASUS ROG STRIX RTX 2080 Ti OC in my Corsair iCUE 220T Airflow Tempered Glass case, and yes finally it fits !! After many many research I took the risk to buy 304.7 mm length GPU and it looks like my money hasn't gone in vein !! It's an amazing feelings !! But be very careful if you are using a AIO Cooler or Radiator mounted in front of the case, maybe it won't fit. I installed Corsair iCUE H100i on top of my case so, it's not a problem.

I'm building a new computer for a family member and having some issues with the cpu cooler. The GPU is too long for this Corsair ICUE 220T case for me to put the Corsair iCUE H100i Pro XT at the front of the case and I also cannot mount it at the top due to the memory being in the way.

So I have two questions especially for people familiar with this case. It seems as I have potentially two options and I'm hoping what I 'want' to do with this radiator will be okay. So, ideally I would like to mount this radiator on the front of the case but the only way I could do that would be to unscrew the front 3 fans that come with the case and remount the fans on the 'front outside' of the case and then hooking up the radiator behind them so I could fit the GPU. However, my concern is, especially people familiar with this case is would it be okay if these fans are literally flush with the metal front panel? I would no longer have the dust collecting screen and the fans would be flush with the front panel. I am unsure if they will actually touch the metal. I believe I would just be collecting more dust as the dust screen would be gone.

If I am unable to do this then my other option would be to mount the radiator at the top of the case BUT I would only be able to use ONE fan since the memory is in the way for the second fan and I would then mount the other fan on the back of the case. If I were to go this route, then doing a pull with cpu rad cooler fan at the top of the case pulling in cooler outside air then using the other fan on the back of the case as a push so that it keeps positive pressure in the case and also reduce the amount of dust.

I am NOT overclocking anything here but I'm just concerned if this will cause problems? I have a be quiet rock pro 4 on the way to solve this issue if not but could really use some advice here.. thanks fellas.

Case: Corsair iCUE 220T

Cooler: Corsair iCUE H100i Pro XT

GPU: EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti FTW3 Ultra