Corsair Community

Dual monitor CUE Space Problems?

VapeNayshYall

I currently have 2 monitors in use, my main monitor is in Landscape mode, while the second monitor is in Portrait mode. Whenever I open up CUE Space, all the icons on my desktop (they're all on the main monitor) would suddenly move to my secondary monitor.

I've also noticed iCUE doesn't like to work with HWiNFO64, even though I have "CorsairLink and Asetek Support" unticked on HWiNFO. I've been using the old "open HWiNFO up first then open Corsair Link" trick, but the lighting would still flicker sometimes. Not a huge deal, but something that would be greatly appreciated if fixed.

I currently have 2 monitors in use, my main monitor is in Landscape mode, while the second monitor is in Portrait mode. Whenever I open up CUE Space, all the icons on my desktop (they're all on the main monitor) would suddenly move to my secondary monitor.

I've also noticed iCUE doesn't like to work with HWiNFO64, even though I have "CorsairLink and Asetek Support" unticked on HWiNFO. I've been using the old open HWiNFO up first then open Corsair Link, but the lighting would still flicker sometimes. Not a huge deal, but something that would be greatly appreciated if fixed.

The HWInfo issue is a conflict ... both apps are attempting to connect to the device. HWInfo seems to do this when loading as it queries devices, regardless.

Archived