Corsair Community

Corsair Virtuoso RGB not that Virtuoso

Cesarsk

Hello everyone, I'm subscribing just for complaining and warn you from buying this product which is supposed to be the best Headphones from Corsair.

I really really really hope to be wrong so I'm going to list the issues I'm having with this headphones and then listen to your opinions.

I've received my Virtuoso 2 days ago.

First issue: BATTERY LIFE.

100% Brightness, full charged. Goes from FULL to DEAD BATTERY in 4.30 hours. They claim around 20 hours. I'm getting 4.

Do you think it's normal?

Second issue: iCUE Compatibility

I don't know what's wrong with this Software but the USB receiver is blinking RED all the time (stops after a few minutes), even though the headphones are connected. It's supposed to be steady white. If I close iCue, it goes to Steady White. so it's clear an iCue issue, really?!

Third Issue: MAC compatiblity

I got two computers, one for work, one for the rest. Well, I use a Mac for work and the idea was to use this headphones for that. I check the website, and look! iCue is fully compatible with Mac and also this Corsair.

I install the SW, everything is fine. I try to play a video on Youtube, and before even reproducing sound, I head a STATIC NOISE / WHITE NOISE in my ears. Every time there's a media session with audio (so song, or video), a STATIC NOISE appears. UNUSUABLE.

Guys, I really want you to prove me I'm wrong, so I can start appreciating an d fix these headphones; but, what I think is that I've either received a defective product or it's a defective model.

Already sent a Ticket to Corsair, but I'm not receiving answers.

See you and have a nice day :)