[Guide] How to sync Asus Aura with ICue

crashniels

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Is there any way to make this work with Trident Z RGB memory modules? I have my RGB strip linked via the Aura plugin and it works fine. The memory modules don't show up in iCUE even though they supposedly are supported in Aura.

Also would love this, but I assume that Corsair doesn't want to provide compatibility since they sell their own branded RGB memory and they want you to buy that, not G.SKILL's.

Is there any way to control ASUS GPU RGBs with iCUE? If not, is there any way to disable support for the ASUS motherboard in iCUE so I can keep using ASUS Aura Sync without it constantly taking priority each startup?

hi buddy... yes you can disable it via the plugins check box in iCUE settings

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone.

Just formated my PC so I lost all the previous settings I had.. One thing I had set up before, which seemed to randomly happen, was to have my corsair keyboard and mouse sync up with Aura to change colors based on my system temperature. Right now I can't get my keyboard and mouse to sync with Aura, but my Corsair ram syncs fine. Does anyone have any tips on how to resync my keyboard and mouse with Aura?

• 1 month later...

So, it says right on the jacknet website that EVGA's Precision X1 software is supported, yet I can't find my RTX 2080 FTW3 Ultra Hybrid anywhere in the list of LEDS.

Any ideas on how to get it recognized and showing as an option in the list? As of right now it's the only RGB item in my setup that I can't coordinate with icue. (other than my steel series headset and alienware monitor, which I'm not overly concerned about atm.)

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, i got a commander pro and an Asus x570 strix e. Actually i got 1hub connected to my Mother board and 1 strip also. My Motherboard supports 2 x12v rgb and 2x 5v argb. My question is, why do i only have 2 rgb headers displaying in icue. Seems to be 12v only

I cant modify lights for 5v leds with icue through my mobo

Any ideas or clues ?

• 2 weeks later...

Awesome guide thank you! This is the only way I've found it to work... I can't believe I can't control my GPU through iCue yet...

Quick question... does iCue always have to be open for Jack Sync to work? Seems that way to me. If iCue isn't open then nothing will show in the "Master" fan.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
hello are the new Asus motherboards with B550 chipset icue compatible?

this one: ASUS TUF Gaming B550M-Plus

??

Hi! I have sorta the same motherboard (the wifi version) But sadly these aren’t compatible (yet). Hopefully they will be added to the list. You can find a complete Asus motherboard compatibility list here:

https://cwsmgmt.corsair.com/landing/icue-mb/ICUE_Motherboard_Lighting_Compatibility_List_v1.0.pdf

Hope this helps you.

I’ve managed to sync the led strip with the help of JackNET RGB Sync. But is was too cumbersome for my liking as I needed to manually start the program, select the profile etc. I couldn’t get it to work after startup.

• 2 months later...
nobody ???

we are all users here buddy, so its matter of waiting for someone to read it..

i found this with a quick google search.. https://techpages.net/asus-aura-service-unavailable/

not sure if it will help you. but as its an Asus issue than a Corsair issue you may fair better hitting the Asus forums..

Edited by Zotty

Is there any compatibly with G.Skill Trident RGB RAM and the Aura plugin? I've got a friend who is unhappy he can't control the brightness of his Trident RGB with Asus Aura. He previously used G.Skill's lighting software along side Aura without issues but the G.Skill software is no longer detecting his RAM since he switched to a new motherboard.

If he can't get Aura support does anyone have an idea as to why his G.Skill software would no longer be working?

• Corsair Employee
Is there any compatibly with G.Skill Trident RGB RAM and the Aura plugin? I've got a friend who is unhappy he can't control the brightness of his Trident RGB with Asus Aura. He previously used G.Skill's lighting software along side Aura without issues but the G.Skill software is no longer detecting his RAM since he switched to a new motherboard.

If he can't get Aura support does anyone have an idea as to why his G.Skill software would no longer be working?

We do not support the ability to control third-party memory.