The Corsair User Forums  

Go Back   The Corsair User Forums > Corsair Product Discussion > Cooling

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-14-2019, 01:56 AM
DJLegacy2k5's PC Specs

POST ID # = 1027432
DJLegacy2k5 Reputation: 10
Default Help With h100i Plat and 4 QL120 Fans Please!

Hello All,

First I have read the post that shows all of the products and their descriptions but I'm still confused as to how I would hook all of this together to be able to control it in iCue.

I have the H100i 240mm Platinum with the 2 ML Fans but I was going to get 4 LL120s until I saw the QL. So I saw the QL come with Lighting Node Core.

How would I set this all up to be controllable, I also have the vengeance pro rgb memory but that doesnt matter here.

I saw the QL and light node pro can take 6 fans, I'd have 4 QL and then the 2 ML that are with the h100i platinum. So can I run all 6 fans to the light node core or do I need to split the 2 up because one is ml and one set is ql? Do I also need a commander pro? Or can I set the h100i up with it's own hardware and the 4 ql with their own hardware and still have icue control?

I've never installed all of these lights along with a cooler and a matching software before.

Currently my PC is apart so I'd like to understand this ASAP especially if I need to order extra stuff since I've already spent about $3500 in the last 2 weeks.

Thanks for the help!
-DJ