Corsair Community

Feature Request: Key Combo Assignments

Currently you can assign one action to one key.

Example: press "ctrl" and this can trigger a keystroke combination such as "ctrl+a".

You cannot assign one action to a key combination. I want to be able to press "ctrl+alt+a" and trigger one action.

This would drastically increase the utility of the keyboard + software.

Please comment if you think the same.

I think I have a similar problem: I want to flash my keyboard in white, blue or green for the chat I use in BF3 / BF4.

Example: I press K. Chat opens, and keyboard goes blue. When I press Enter or Esc, the keyboard moves to the previous color.

Now, I cannot open the chat If I change the color (and mod) with that key. There should be the possibility to assign the normal key AND a action

• 5 months later...
There is a workaround

http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=138472

at the very bottom

Unfortunately the "while pressed" option is broken right now.

I think I have a similar problem: I want to flash my keyboard in white, blue or green for the chat I use in BF3 / BF4.

Example: I press K. Chat opens, and keyboard goes blue. When I press Enter or Esc, the keyboard moves to the previous color.

Now, I cannot open the chat If I change the color (and mod) with that key. There should be the possibility to assign the normal key AND a action

calapuno I think what you want is to make a new chat mode under the same profile and then in the original profile under the assignments tab right click the "k" key and under "mode selection/switching" just link it to the new mode. Now colour all the keys blue in the new mode. Then under "mode selection/switching" in the second mode link the enter and escape key to the original mode.

• 1 year later...

Archived