Corsair Community

Radiator screw spacers?

GoruchyBuilder

I've been driving myself absolutely insane for the last two hours trying to find some nylon spacers for 6-32 screws.

Just to confirm, the screws that come with Corsair radiators (I have XR5360) are varying lengths of 6-32 ?

Does anyone have any suggestions on where to find some simple nylon spacers? I'm looking to add an inch of space between the fans and a pump/reservoir mount and I've found 2" 6-32 screws which I believe should get me exactly that, but I can not find spacers no matter where I look. Seems off for such a common screw diameter.

Thanks!

The Hydro X radiators take a #8 or M4 screw. The 6-32 is for the AIO radiators. As for the spacers, you best bet is to look at a local hardware store. The last time I needed something unconventional, I ended up using 20mm plastic spacers from a TV versa mount kit to create some space. Not the most economical solution, but if you can find what you need you may need to expand the search. As for very long M4 screws, you may also find more choices with Hex bolt heads. Nothing wrong with that, as long as you have a hex driver.