Corsair Community

h100i platinum not detected by iCue

Dakneey

So I posted a thread about this problem over a month ago, and I've still found no fix to my issue. Since I purchased my h100i Plat over a month ago, it's never once been recognised by iCue. I've tried everything, updating the bios, disconnecting/reconnecting the pump lead, changing the sata cable, different usb ports (even the back ports), changing the micro usb cable, not running any monitoring programs for a few weeks, uninstalling/reinstalling iCue, download earlier versions of iCue. I've done everything I can possibly think of. If I do check hwmonitor I do see the Cpu fan so I'm assuming it's doing it's job but it's annoying not being able to manually adjust fan speeds. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Edited by Dakneey

I've been having the same problem, when I plugged it into the rear I/O USB port it downloaded the drivers and is now recognized in device manager but still nothing in iCUE. You can try manually downloading the drivers for at least a step in the right direction.