Corsair Community

k70 rgb suddenly with no lights with icue opened

pablox

Hi, since a couple of weeks I found that there's no light in the keyboard (Last firmware 3.08, and last icue 3.32.80. Default lights (red keyboard with wasd white) works while keeping the app closed. As soon as I open iCue the whole keyboard goes black. The only relevant line from the logs (I believe) are these ones:

2020-09-08T17:59:50 W cue.clink.ocp.storage: OcpSettings load failed: Could not detect cereal root node - likely due to empty or invalid input

2020-09-08T17:59:50 W cue.clink.device.hw_lighting_property_storage: Failed to load HW Profile Lightings. Could not detect cereal root node - likely due to empty or invalid input

2020-09-08T17:59:50 W cue.clink.device.hw_lightings: Old hardware lightings load failed: Could not detect cereal root node - likely due to empty or invalid input

2020-09-08T17:59:50 W cue.clink.device.hw_lightings: Hardware lightings load failed: Could not detect cereal root node - likely due to empty or invalid input

Also in the app I can see the keyboard just fine, though I can't see any animation.

Does anybody has a clue about what is going on?

• 3 weeks later...
When I klicked on my keyboard in ICUE it totally blacks out, but then when I klick n hold n drag my mouse curser over the area it lights up. SO I just make sure I high light all areas of the keyboard and it lights up... not sure if this helps u, not sure if u have the same issue, but I hope it helps Edited by Heebus

• 3 months later...
When I klicked on my keyboard in ICUE it totally blacks out, but then when I klick n hold n drag my mouse curser over the area it lights up. SO I just make sure I high light all areas of the keyboard and it lights up... not sure if this helps u, not sure if u have the same issue, but I hope it helps

Sorry the late replay I somehow missed it. No, it doesn't work :c

Here's how it looks:

PTA0tte.png.