Go Back   The Corsair User Forums > Corsair Product Discussion > Cases

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-16-2018, 07:56 PM
Harryburbs's PC Specs

POST ID # = 968972
Harryburbs Reputation: 10
Post 275r front led problems

When I started building my pc with the 275r I came across a problem with the front io lighting panels. I could tell there was no hdd led cable to use so I assumed the panel lights ran through ledpower+ and - cables, I accidentally mixed them up on initial setup and turns the pc on, so when I fixed the issue and sorted them out properly I still got no front io lights which is confusing to me as to not sure why they’re not working. If you do have any suggestions please do let me know as this minor issue is bugging me!

Old 08-24-2018, 02:52 PM
Corsair Employee

POST ID # = 970059
Corsair Caliente Reputation: 15

You might need new LED strip. They're replaceable you just have to submit a ticket at https://support.corsair.com and request one.

Old 08-25-2018, 03:00 PM

POST ID # = 970166
francisco gl Reputation: 10
Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corsair Caliente View Post
You might need new LED strip. They're replaceable you just have to submit a ticket at https://support.corsair.com and request one.
Goodnight,
I have a very similar problem. In my situation I do not see any cable for HDD activity. The box only brings the POWER SW, RESET SW, - P LED, + P LED, apart from the HD AUDIO, and the USB heads.

I see in the manual of the case that a HDD LED should also be included, but in my case (Glass version), there is none. Everything that includes play OK, and nothing seems broken or torn.

In the lower front where the power / activity light is, there is only a small connector with two sockets, and three points of white light.

Could someone please help me with this?
Thanks

Old 11-06-2018, 07:27 PM
ahhin_sean's PC Specs

POST ID # = 979259
ahhin_sean Reputation: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by francisco gl View Post
Goodnight,
I have a very similar problem. In my situation I do not see any cable for HDD activity. The box only brings the POWER SW, RESET SW, - P LED, + P LED, apart from the HD AUDIO, and the USB heads.

I see in the manual of the case that a HDD LED should also be included, but in my case (Glass version), there is none. Everything that includes play OK, and nothing seems broken or torn.

In the lower front where the power / activity light is, there is only a small connector with two sockets, and three points of white light.

Could someone please help me with this?
Thanks
Same Problem Here

Tags
#275r, #frontio, #help #ineedhelp #please, #helpme