Corsair Community

Fans not responding to Corsair icue and link

PolarBrr

I have 5 corsair fans plugged into my corsair light node pro. All 5 have been working wonderfully for about a year and a half now, until all of the sudden 4 out of the 5 fans stopped responding to both my corsair icue and link. When I turn on my computer all 5 fans will respond to the icue and the link, but after a while, the fans will start blinking, and will then stop responding to the icue and the link. I have tried resetting the icue and link, uninstalling them, and unplugging and plugging all the fans from the lighting node pro. I have never had a problem with corsair, but this has been happening for a few days and its bugging me. Thank you to whoever can help!

The fan lighting is serial, so a problem that develops on the ring in fan 1 will affect all the fans after. You may need to put on a solid color (white works well since it uses all 3 LEDs) and test each fan in the #1 slot. Hopefully the weak link is revealed.

The other possibility is a problem on the hub. Like the lighting, a problem at port 3 may only affect fans after. If all the fans work in port 1, you can add them back in until you find where things go wrong.