Corsair Community

H115i RGB PRO XT Not detected

Simply

Hi

i didn't know if I should edit older post or make new thread, the cooler no longer is detected by icue, tried to uninstall and newer version. RGB no longer is working, tried to re plug the usb connector..

Fans still spin 100% but I can't seem to get the software to to detect it. i was playing battlefield 5 and fans jumped to 100%, and the unit was greyed out in the icue, so i rebooted my pc and bam no longer detected..

There is a thread below where they are trying to collect system data for the detection issue.

https://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=199969

It appears like your Platinum locked up and this has been popping up recently for Plat/XT owners. Flashing the firmware has worked for some, but that is going to be a problem if CUE can't see the cooler. I would contact Corsair support to see if there is another way to flash the firmware or resolve this another way.

Ty

I contacted them. Had lots of problems with this thing. Literally nothing with 6 year old h100i running strong on my 2nd rig, 2700x.

Loved to get this figured out.

Odd thing is it still working but no rgb or connection to icue. Wish i could try a different usb cable. would a micro to full size usb work lol.