Corsair Community

Aorus Z490 Elite AC wont boot with 2xCMW32GX4M2C3200C16

Krydos

Hi!

Reading the manual, you have to put DRAM in slots A2 & B2. I did that and wont boot (Red light DRAM).

If I only put (any of them, because both are working properly) one in Slot A2, it works, not without a warning when I boot that says "Fail to load BIOS config, reboot for default config" (something along these lines) and it boots and everything works perfect.

I've tried to put them in all of the possible combinations and nothing works, tried enabling XMP and nothing, what could it be?

Searching for supported memories, these are not listed for my motherboard but since 1 works, cant understand why 2 dont.

It can be due to many things. Incorrectly installed procesor or cooler, bent pin on motherboard or processor etc. Check for those first, reinstall the components absolutely in correct way. Then check if dual channel works or not. If not update the BIOS (assuming you haven't already). If any other problem arise or the problem persists, head back here with update.

Also I'm curious about the version of your RAM, is it 4.32 or something else?

Thanks for the answer. I reainstalled everything, it seems like the CPU socket has some bent pins, but I don't want to touch that (also I don't know if thats even fixable at this point and also, can't ask for a refund/change since Im from Chile and I bought these parts in NewEgg, so if is that, Im donezo)

:[pouts:

And yes, these are 4.32

https://imgur.com/a/B9dKCiv

• Corsair Employee
Mixing two kits of memory, even of the same exact product number, is not a guaranteed usage for each kit also. Try booting with just one kit installed at a time to see if you are able to. A BIOS update may help. Also did you check your motherboard QVL to ensure the kit is listed as compatible?