Corsair Community

H100i PLATINUM SE is flickering in new iCUE version

shiro668

I'm having trouble with the new iCUE version, in the previous version, my VENGEANCE RGB PRO memory sometimes lost connection or freeze but it seems working now in the latest iCUE version 3.30.97. However, my H100i platinum SE is still not working properly. the 3 components (cpu cooling unit and the attached two fans) are all flickering as long as the profile involve different colors at different led spots at the same time (such as rainbow, color warp), but if it is the effects such as color shift or color pulse, then it seems working fine. please help

I am having the exact same issue with the exact same parts. My H100i pretty much does what ever it wants. It was flickering for awhile. My RAM has been having issues freezing and not syncing with my other fans. My H100i the block part is stuck in a red/green rotation and the fans stuck in a rainbow rotation. Every time I log on I have to force update on the ram and it all starts working. Pretty much only works in instant lighting. I am having a hard time customizing the lighting on anything except the gpu and motherboard. My RAM is not saving my profile and saying nothing is saved for the lighting on the device. I have to force an update every time. Edited by Eightonex

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...