Corsair Community

Corsair One Pro won't boot

Stevery

Hey all,

I purchased my Corsair One Pro off Amazon back in 2017

I've had this a couple times in the past when moving my computer / switching to a different plug socket. The computer doesn't power on at all. The first time this happened it powered up the next day and was fine for months until i moved the computer to another room, this time I couldnt get it to power on at all for a couple days and so I had to send it in for repair - They found no issues and it powered on at the repair shop fine so they sent it back to me and it did work for me too when i received it back. This time its gone again as i just tried to relocate my computer and can't get it to power back on (I even tried to move it back to the socket it was at but no luck). Any ideas on what could be causing this and how I can attempt to fix it?

S/N 006617225103

Edited by Stevery

Hey Stevery, if you are savy and if I were you, I would open up the motherboard side (right side if your looking at the front) and start with making sure all connectors going to the motherboard (specifically power) are on their tight. This happened to me once and I have the same model as you. Make sure its not plugged in =)

• Corsair Employee

Checking power cable connections is a good place to start, make sure they're secure. If you have another system, does it affect the same there? The PSU shouldn't have issues powering on the system is the power is the same between sockets, so we'd want to check the sockets or the PSU in the system.

Also, try reaching out to our Support team and they'll be happy to help you look into this.

https://help.corsair.com/hc/en-us/requests/new