Corsair Community

Having Trouble with ICUE and Aura interaction

So i recently updated icue and aura to enable the mobo integration to it. It seemed to work great at first but after i restarted my computer, not only did the mobo not show up in icue anymore, but i also was not able to control my vengance rgb pro ram and it just showed up with a red triangle in the corner. The only way i was able to access my ram in icue again was by uninstalling aura. Ive tried to reinstall aura again but all it does is lock me out of adjusting my ram like i mentioned before. Any help is appreciated thanks.

i've had the red triangle a few times on my dominator platinums but that doesn't require anything like uninstalling aura. For me, simply shutting down iCue and restarting it was enough. As to your motherboard, do you have plugins enabled under iCue settings?

• 2 weeks later...
I'm having the same issues too, red triangle on my Vengeance RGB Pro RAM and no MB showing up on iCUE. Whats more interesting is my MB and GPU aren't showing up on Aura either now but the RGB lights on them are still having a party in my case.

Red triangle has now gone, not sure how I fixed it but I removed all Asus Aura & Asus Armoury and forced update on the RAM in iCUE and its working fine again.

Still not been able to get my motherboard to link into iCUE though.