Corsair Community

R E A D this ENTIRE thread then make your own conclusion!

GUNNY1966

http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=115383

And some have added comments about giving them a chance :laughing:

R O T F L M F A O What a JOKE :!:

Responding to Message Regarding Case #

Message To » Corsair Technical Support Team

Past Message History

From Message Context Sent On

You The pump on my H100i has turned purple yet the temps are fine & I cannot get it to change back & this happened after a firmware updated & a FRESH clean install on a NEW SYSTEM BUILD! After reading the forums, I founds the firmware has issues! Is there a fix for this or do I need to throw this H100i in the trash & get a REAL sealed cooling system cooler! Mad, YOU BET! Not even a couple of months old & this kind of trouble! WHAT IS THE FIX or IS THERE ONE? 2/9/2013 11:08:33 AM <--------------------

Technical Support Sounds like the LED went out. Sorry to hear that. If you are within the return policy of your reseller then my suggestion is to get the unit replaced through them and take advantage of their return policy, it's probably faster and free shipping to send back, otherwise you can process this via our RMA process. Thanks

2/13/2013 11:42:20 AM

Technical Support TS Has advised the client to request an RMA 2/13/2013 11:42:22 AM

You Both the fans & the pump are alos noiesy & now the temps are running hotter than usuual! Will RMA :-) 2/14/2013 7:07:58 AM <-----------------

You Is Corsair willing to cover all the associated cost of this RMA due to the H100i I have is only THREE MONTHS OLD? I purchased this unit through NewEgg & can supply you with all the information! It seems inappropriate to burden me with the cost knowing the Firmware has issues that are currently UNRESOLVED according to the Corsair Web-Site. WILL Corsair cover ALL THE ASSOCIATED COST? I feel that if this unit had been manufactured & desighned properly to begin with these issues would not happen therefore I feel It is NOT fair to the consumer to be burdened with the cost of a faulty product! Please Feel Free to reply! Thank You 2/14/2013 7:17:32 AM

Technical Support I will pass this along to our customer service. They will get back to you regarding this matter. Thanks 2/14/2013 5:20:40 PM

Technical Support Hi ,

Thank you for your reply. Please provide us your complete address and phone number for us to update your request. We can cover shipping both ways for this request, we will arrange a Call Tag/Pick up from UPS once the RMA Number generates.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Thank you for choosing Corsair and have a great day!

Best Regards,

RMA Support 2/21/2013 5:34:36 PM

You The H100i unit has been completly removed & re-box just like the day I recieved it & is ready to be shipped. I placed it into the origional box & have also put it in a NewEgg box to be shipped to Corsair. Please Reply with the following steps to send for the RMA! Thank You 2/23/2013 5:43:39 AM

You Just how long does it take to generate a RMA number? My system has already been down a week now! VERY UPSET is a understatement at this time in the matter! 2/25/2013 5:41:57 PM

Currently Responding to Message »

Hi,

Thank you for your reply. Please provide us your complete address and phone number for us to update your request. We can cover shipping both ways for this request, we will arrange a Call Tag/Pick up from UPS once the RMA Number generates.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Thank you for choosing Corsair and have a great day!

Best Regards,

RMA Support

So how much time in a MONTH does it take to get a RMA# ???????

I got a idea :!: For those interested in making RMA's with Corsair I WARN YOU, the service thus far TOTALLY SUCKS :!: NOW if you didn't like how I blimished their so called reputation, the PROOF is RIGHT HERE before your eye's:!:

:wtfman: UNBELIEVEABLE :wtfman:

• Administrators
According to the case notes (Case #5607435) on the 13th they sent an email to you with RMA instructions. Once you use the link in that email to complete the RMA form an automated email would be sent to you with the normal RMA instructions. Afterwards you can respond to the ticket or call customer service directly and they'll set up the shipping label that you requested.

In my case i filled in the request and sent it, i then recieved this in an email:

Your RMA request was received on 3/1/2013 3:08:05 PM

My rma number arrived in the next email at 3/1/2013 3:10:17 PM

So i got an rma number in 2 minutes.

Maybe i was just lucky but i have absolutely no complaints with customer service.

R E A D this ENTIRE thread then make your own conclusion!:

what i conclude is corsair bent over backwards trying to help,by the replys from them posted by you

its certainly unfortunate your having problems but let corsair help,,and they will.

what i conclude is corsair bent over backwards trying to help,by the replys from them posted by you

its certainly unfortunate your having problems but let corsair help,,and they will.

I've seen several posts from him consisting of this hate mongering, he's just another troll

Just recently I placed an RMA for the fans on an H80i unit, and I received the E-Mail with the instructions the very next day. I called Corsair this Tuesday, as they're E-Mail instructed me to do, and it was set up in a few minutes!! I got my replacement fans today! Which kind of surprised me. 2nd day UPS from Cali to NYC.

Also the Corsair Rep was super helpful and told me if I had any further trouble they would replace the whole system. No need Its working perfectly with the new FW update and all..

I'm a happy camper thanks too Corsair..;):

(Gunny did you follow the instructions from the email they sent you? Did you call them? Speak to customer care? Did you piss someone off???)

Thank You Corsair.

I also went thru an RMA for replacement fans on my H100i, that performs extremely well might I add, the RMA process took less than 24 hours and the fans are already on their way.

I got the fans replaced since the 1.05 firmware did not fix the high pitch noise issue, not that it bothers me too much but Corsair offered me an RMA for new fans so I accepted their offer.

Sorry to hear you are having problems, you aren't the only one with a high end system that costs alot of money, I understand your frustration because I have quite the system myself but maybe if you calm down a bit and be more curteous and polite with them they might be more inclined in helping you better. If some guy was calling my products junk and trash and demanded fixes and so forth I wouldn't be so inclined in helping you! From what I see they've been pretty patient with you...

As far as my experience was, I'm very pleased with their customer service.

Thank you Corsair!

I answered the automated message 4 times F.Y.I. & AGAIN TODAY! So, I guess I'll just keep trolling those automated messages WITH ALL my information until this is resolved. Maybe, just maybe someday I will get a answer. I just want the thing fixed & working so I can use it, thats not too much to ask is it? It may seem to be minor to some but if it were you in my shoes it would most likely be a different story! It's been COMPLETLY boxed up just like it was when I got it with all the hardware brackets ect. ect. & is sitting in the same place since the 10th of January! Oh Well

According to the case notes (Case #5607435) on the 13th they sent an email to you with RMA instructions. Once you use the link in that email to complete the RMA form an automated email would be sent to you with the normal RMA instructions. Afterwards you can respond to the ticket or call customer service directly and they'll set up the shipping label that you requested.

so did you use the link in the email as TB has suggested??

all you said was you responded to the automated emails that responses are not read...they are automated. they probably even say please dont respond to this automated email.

you can also pick up a phone and call them for free during business hours.

i dont mean to sound harsh, i just dont understand why you havent tried to call and speak to a human while waiting over a month to get this sorted.

you are better than me, i would have lost all patience and my mind after a week ;):

I answered the automated message 4 times F.Y.I. & AGAIN TODAY! So, I guess I'll just keep trolling those automated messages WITH ALL my information until this is resolved. Maybe, just maybe someday I will get a answer. I just want the thing fixed & working so I can use it, thats not too much to ask is it? It may seem to be minor to some but if it were you in my shoes it would most likely be a different story! It's been COMPLETLY boxed up just like it was when I got it with all the hardware brackets ect. ect. & is sitting in the same place since the 10th of January! Oh Well

just call customer service directly and they'll set up the shipping label that you requested

i seem to recall you paying 279 for another cooler or perhaps i may be wrong.

no,i was right

( 1 ) I just ordered a $279.87 cooling system, Can't mention the name here of course!

i dont see anyone waiting months but never the less,please call them and tell them exactly what you need

• Administrators
Please re-open the email from the 13th with the subject: "Tech Support Express Case [5607435] - RMA Advised". Click on the link in the email right after "Please click the link below to go directly to the RMA Request form." to complete the RMA form. you need to use that specific link. If you do not have that email anymore please let us know.

Archived