Corsair Community

570x RGB compatability with commander pro

PCnewb

Hey guys looking for some clarification before I pull the trigger on the 570x white case

I plan to replace all the SP fans provided with the HD series as well as add 3 more HD120mm fans (2 for h100 v2 rad & 1 for rear exhaust)

I also will use 2-4 LED strips

I'm confused on what is the best route to go as I want fan/lighting control via LINK software -

Do I remove the in case lighting controller but keep the LED hub that comes in it to plug the 6 fans into then the 2 led strips into the commander pro - Would the LED hub in the case need to plugged into the commander pro to get light control via LINK? if so how does it plug into it? (type of connection)

Any pros with experience here would help as Im about to purchase the required parts to accomplish what I want

Thanks guys

Hi bud..

Remove the Sp Lighting controller (button controller) that comes with the case (its plugged into the RGB Fan LED Hub) replace with commander pro and plug the RGB Fan LED Hub into one of the Commander Pro's LED channels.. swap over your fans and plug led cables into RGB Fan LED Hub and Rpm Control into Commander Pros Fan headers, attach commander pros sata power and usb connections and your good to go..

ps.. dont forget to to 'add' the fans and strips in the configure tab found the Commander Pro's section in corsair Link ;)

LFYVKSJh.jpg

Edited by Zotty

• 3 years later...

Necro thread...

Looking to buy this case, and the previous posts make total sense. However, the lighting control buttons on the top of the case were not mentioned.

If you do disconnect the pre-installed lighting controller, replace the SP fans in the case with LL120 fans and install your Commander Pro and Node Pro; what happens to the buttons on the top of the case?

Can/do/will they plug in to the commander pro to maintain functionality, or would they be inactive/worthless at that point?