Corsair Community

Getting Message to Upgrade H80 to Firmware 1.1

dpotter

• 1 month later...

Hi,

Same problem here. It says me to upgrade my h80 to firmware 1.1 Im in Device Management (Corsair Link Tools) and i see:

H80; Address 1; Firmware 1.0.13; No update Info.

When i try "Firmware Update", i choose the device "Corsair H80" but it seems that i have to provide a firmware file. Where can i download this file?

Thx!

• Corsair Employee

Do you have the latest software Version 1.2.5 installed?

I am checking into this and will get back with once I have confirmed a few things. you have the cable connected to the H80 from the corsair Link correct? I mean you were able to read the firmware in a previous post right?

Yeah, i have the cable connected from the h80 to the corsair link.

Corsair link [soft version 1.2.5.0] detects everything i have plug in it

(Corsair Commander with firm. 1.1.9: Cooling node in address 2 [firm 1.1.12], Lighting node in address 3 [firm. 1.1.9] and H80 in Address 1 [firm. 1.0.13])

Each time i start Corsair link, a popup says to update the firm of the H80 to 1.1

In Devices, im able to see the 2 200mms fans of the 600T, all the temps (CPU, GPU, HDDs...) but nothing about the H80, not pump or fans.

You will need to update to CorsairHydro1.1.12 in order for your H80 to be controlled by Corsair Link. Under the "Device Management" option you will find a "Check for Updates" button. Select that and a "Download" button will appear on the H80 (or H100 if you have one) box. Select the download button and it will prompt you to save the file to your computer. Once you have downloaded the file you can update the firmware via the device management (edit: took out "mismanagement". Typo. Funny, but a typo) pane.

Thanks for your answer,SpDFre@k.

That is the problem, that i dont get the link to download the firmware. When i check for updates, i get the message "No update Info" for H80, but no Download button or link is showed. And the rest of the equipment is "Up to Date". And every time i started Corsair Link, i get the pop up of "Update firmw of H80 to 1.1" =(

Thanks for your answer,SpDFre@k.

That is the problem, that i dont get the link to download the firmware. When i check for updates, i get the message "No update Info" for H80, but no Download button or link is showed. And the rest of the equipment is "Up to Date". And every time i started Corsair Link, i get the pop up of "Update firmw of H80 to 1.1" =(

File attached. Yeah, that sucks its not seeing the update for you. Download and upzip. Once updated you should have control of the H80.

CorsairLinkHydroFW_1.1.12.zip

Thx Randolla, but it was not a problem of the browser. I was not able to see the link with Corsair Link Software. There are several buttons to download the updated firmware, but mine was not showing anything.

• 1 month later...

Hi, I have the same "problem".

I install my new H100, everything is ok, i install the fan cable in the pump, and the h100 is connected in the corsair link. Everything ok, but when i open the program getting the message to upgrade the firmware to H100 to 1.1. Ok, i can ignore this, but the fans and/or the pump of the h100 are not being showed in Corsair Link Sensors and Devices.

The firmware file posted by SpDFre@k the 12 march is ok also for H100 or only for the H80 ?

• 2 weeks later...
Hi, I have the same "problem".

I install my new H100, everything is ok, i install the fan cable in the pump, and the h100 is connected in the corsair link. Everything ok, but when i open the program getting the message to upgrade the firmware to H100 to 1.1. Ok, i can ignore this, but the fans and/or the pump of the h100 are not being showed in Corsair Link Sensors and Devices.

The firmware file posted by SpDFre@k the 12 march is ok also for H100 or only for the H80 ?

I had the problem with mine saying no update info. I used the file in the form for my H100 and it worked. I now have full control of my H100 in Link.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived