Go Back   The Corsair User Forums > Corsair Product Discussion > iCUE Software

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-24-2019, 08:24 PM

POST ID # = 1002473
Kozmonaut Reputation: 10
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corsair Calico Jack View Post
He means do a full shutdown of the PC and then turn it back on.
Ah yes I've done that several times. Seeing how my rgb fans are completely dark, and they worked for the first 10 minutes perfectly until I tried a firmware update and it said it failed and then I haven't seen it since, is it possible that my cooler is stuck in bootloader mode? USB deview recognizes it and sees it's there but rgb fans are dark and icue can't find it at all.
Old 05-03-2019, 02:36 AM
burnteskimos42's PC Specs

POST ID # = 1003446
burnteskimos42 Reputation: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by davejustdave View Post
They said this would be repaired on the 4/22 update and here we are on 4/23 without so much as an update. Not cool. If it's delayed at least tell people. I left NZXT because of this sort of buggy software and lack of response.
I'm absolutely with you. Why is it so difficult to get an answer from you people? It's now been an issue for 6 months. This is kind of a huge deal. Either give me a fix or take your broken product back, this has been an issue for almost 6 months now. I haven't been able to use my cooler with your software managing it since I built this PC. This has been an incredibly negative experience. 3/10, do not buy.
Old 05-03-2019, 07:40 AM
Jay2ayy's PC Specs

POST ID # = 1003463
Jay2ayy Reputation: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kozmonaut View Post
I assume this isn't an issue when you're not actively running hwinfo right? My h115i plat isn't showing up and I shut basically every software that exists on my computer and it still doesn't show up yet in USB deview it's right there saying h115i connected.
I cannot see my cooler in USB deview or device manager, it say unknown device
Old 05-03-2019, 07:56 AM
Jay2ayy's PC Specs

POST ID # = 1003466
Jay2ayy Reputation: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevBiker View Post
Have you looked at that AIO FAQ (linked in my signature)? Look there where is references re-enabling the driver.

Are you running any other monitoring software? That is a common culprit of these issues.
I am not running any other monitoring software, The device is also not showing in device manager, I don't know if I need to manually install the Corsair USBXp Driver. But I have already uninstalled and reinstalled I-cue and the cooler still has not shown up. here is a screen of device manager, I'm unsure of how to find and install the driver if it is missing.
Attached Images
File Type: png USB.PNG (7.7 KB, 11 views)
Old 05-03-2019, 06:41 PM
Corsair Employee

POST ID # = 1003513
Corsair Calico Jack Reputation: 10

For you people who are not seeing the driver in your Device Manager, the issue is either that the driver was not installed, or there is something wrong with the USB for the cooler. Try right clicking on the faulty driver that does not have the Device Descriptor, and select update. If it cannot, then this will not work.

Try this to reinstall the driver: https://support.corsair.com/app/answ...id/77/kw/clean

If neither of those options work, create a ticket with our support teams.

Tags
h100i pro rgb, icue issues