Corsair Community

iCUE v3.24.52 Patch Notes

Corsair James

Do you have SPD Write enabled for your RAM in the UEFI/BIOS? This is a feature on most Intel boards but I'm unsure what the equivalent in the UEFI/BIOS is for AMD (or is it the same?).

not an option - and the RAM has been working fine in hardware and software mode for over a year with no issues, this is related to the update

my 2nd system on first gen ryzen has the exact same problem, the only thing in common is the ram

(Aourus X370 + ryzen 1400, B450 + Asus Ryzen 2700x)

Both worked fine before the update, both have the same issue now.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Upgraded to 3.24.52 and my ram to 1.02.64 and the rgb started to work in sleep, it didn't work before the upgrade.

that's very disappointing

Lighting effects have always been on in sleep mode whether you use HW mode or software mode. It seems more likely you had no effect at all. If needed, you can prevent all lighting in sleep mode by using Instant Lighting Black (off) prior to entering the S3 state.

Lighting effects have always been on in sleep mode whether you use HW mode or software mode. It seems more likely you had no effect at all. If needed, you can prevent all lighting in sleep mode by using Instant Lighting Black (off) prior to entering the S3 state.

I have no idea if this relate about my PC getting freeze for a second, I tried to reinstall iCUE. no effect

My PC worked fine before the upgrade

Upgraded to 3.24.52 and my ram to 1.02.64 and the rgb started to work in sleep, it didn't work before the upgrade.

my ram: Vengeance rgb pro

I have no idea if this relate about my PC getting freeze for a second, I tried to reinstall iCUE. no effect

My PC worked fine before the upgrade

Where in that original post are you talking about your PC freezing? If you have an issue, create a post in the appropriate section. The Patch Notes thread is not the place to do troubleshooting for 30 different people. It is supposed to be for discussion about the changes or meaning of the notes.

Turn off full software control on the RAM, set a static black color on them (in the 1st slot), then turn on full software control again and set whatever lighting you want.

Turn off full software control on the RAM, set a static black color on them (in the 1st slot), then turn on full software control again and set whatever lighting you want.

Wow, you can't satisfy everybody all of the time... there's been posts within these forums in the past complaining that their RGB effects stopped when the PC was put to sleep. At least now, those complaining have the option to keep the lights on during the sleep cycle. As posted by Andeeh; simply set an all black hardware theme for supported devices when they're not being driven by ICUE (i.e. when ICUE isn't running or when it's not communicating to the underlying hardware).

olá boa noite ,eu estou com um problema , sempre usei o icue no meu pc ate entao o mesmo so tinha hd ,essa semana instalei um ssd de 480 gb ,iniciei o icue normalmente depois de uns minutos ele travo eu fechei tentei abrir novamente e nao consegui,exclui e baixei novamente ,durante a instalaçao aparece a seguinte mensagem: A vesao mais antiga do software corsair icue nao pode ser removida!

sendo que nao tem nada no pc referente ao icue ,tentei baixar a versao 3.18 e nada nem a nova versao podem me ajudar por favor!

still no fix for the Void PRO not keeping the sidetone turned on after the mic has been muted. A problem that dates all the way back to February of 2018 maybe even further where you guys on multiple occasions promise that the problem is being worked on. As a software developer i can assure you that this problem is very easy to fix just by looking at what changes were made between the version that introduced this problem and the one before. or even better make the sidetone stay on even if the mic is muted because that would quite honeslty be twice as good cuz i still like hearing my sorroundings even if i dont want the people i talk to, to hear me shouldnt take such a well established company to fix such a small issue (small yet very annoying mind you) but yet it has been almost 3 years

the keyboard k83 doesn't save the configurations in the keyboard after it has been turned off. when it is turned back on, the configurations that were made inside the iCUE aren't effective anymore. Most specifically, "Swap F-Key Functions". Very frustrating. also this should be part of the firmware saving the configs inside the keyboard itself thus eliminating the need for the iCUE to run in the background for such a mundane setting.

more often than not, K83 firmware triggers a bug where if you swipe down it also slides right, and if you swipe up it also slides left. It's in the firmware because even if you change computers the bug persists. Happens specially when the keyboard is low on battery, probably has something to do with electric voltage and package data rate being compromised.

also the k83 lights go out after 10 seconds, that's fine I understand, but there should be an option to change it to 30 60 120 180 360 seconds, 10 seconds is way too low, everytime I look at the keyboard the lights are off, so the experience is almost the same as having a keyboard that has no lights, so what's the point? this has to be tuned or at least tunable, right now the UX is terrible.

ps: there's no option to remap the k83's joystick click action

I just found out a couple things tonight.

The macro firing when I press escape still happens.

How does iCue decides wich profile is the default one?

It seems random as hell

Also, I have 3 hardware profiles with the ironclaw mouse, if I have no other profile set up, cycling profiles will cycle between those 3 hw profiles, as soon as I create another one and cycle between profiles, iCue forgets all about the hw profiles and just cycle between the non hw ones.

Slipstream and aura seems to be working fine so far.(let's just hope I am not assuming this too fast).

Another issue with profiles... Shouldn't macros/shortcuts, lightning and performance options each has their own profiles? I mean if I want to change colors on the rgbs I don't necessary want to change my shortcut and fan speed at the same time.

So far the only issue with this Patch is that it's removing my action macros in iCUE. I have direct profile switching set up for all my profiles and after I use it once, it wipes the entire rotation list clean and I have to re-import my profiles to not have to do it all again. This is a daily thing, that I have to do every-time I turn on the computer and iCUE starts.

can yous figure out a solution to why the void pro wirless headset isnt hearing anybody speak in discord iv done so much things to try and get back what i had but still nothing. people can hear me in discord but i cant hear no one and its so frustrating considering i spent 200aud on these. really am not pleased right now. iv done this alot before recent updates and managed to find a solutions but now it seems impossible.

This is the first release I'm experiencing troubles with.

When I try to access the Commander Pro page the software simply shuts down.

When it' resident in the SysTray the profiles I've set for the fans connected to the CoPro don't work (like the light effects).

Any idea?

Baio

K95 RGB Platinum.

After update my lighting link to CPU and GPU are all funky, I have them set to indicate temperature and when I launch a game, GPU is the left half ot the top of the keyboard light bar and CPU is the right, they both go straight to yellow (50* green, 70* yellow, 85* red) sometimes the GPU linked area just goes out all together. With the previous version it worked just fine.

Cool update, gonna test it now! Also great work for releasing the Asus plugin, hoping other brands such as Gigabyte and MSI can get included too in the near future :)

Can vouch for the CPU usage fix too. Full software control no longer have 20% or more penalty on the CPU usage, it now sits at a cool 1-2% usage which is fair!

What Asus Plugin? How do I get my hands on this???

Hey so I just installed the Asus plugin for my Asus ROG Strix X470-F Gaming motherboard, and will my motherboard shows up in iCUE, suddenly my Vengeance RGB PRO ram is showing a red triangle in iCUE.

Please see the image attached.

EDIT: I'd like to also mention I am on the AMD Platform. Ryzen 7 2700.

EDIT: 2, I'd also like to mention that when I have the Asus Plugin installed, I am also no longer seeing the lighting effects on my Corsair H115i PRO RGB. All the light effects stop. But when I remove the plugin, and reboot my PC, everything goes back to normal operations.

Screenshot_9.png.9a600b223700a9c950864b33f4cd97a0.png

Edited by Grid21

The installer crashes every time. Below is the install log. Any ideas??

MSI (s) (18:C8) [21:37:38:514]: Running installation inside multi-package transaction C:\Users\james\Downloads\iCUESetup_3.24.52_release.msi

MSI (s) (18:C8) [21:37:38:514]: Grabbed execution mutex.

MSI (s) (18:08) [21:37:38:522]: MainEngineThread is returning 1603

=== Verbose logging started: 1/23/2020 21:37:38 Build type: SHIP UNICODE 5.00.10011.00 Calling process: C:\Users\james\AppData\Local\Temp\MSI11599\InstallerGui.exe ===

MSI © (A4:DC) [21:37:38:494]: Resetting cached policy values

MSI © (A4:DC) [21:37:38:494]: Machine policy value 'Debug' is 0

MSI © (A4:DC) [21:37:38:494]: ******* RunEngine:

******* Product: C:\Users\james\Downloads\iCUESetup_3.24.52_release.msi

******* Action:

******* CommandLine: **********

MSI © (A4:DC) [21:37:38:494]: Client-side and UI is none or basic: Running entire install on the server.

MSI © (A4:DC) [21:37:38:494]: Grabbed execution mutex.

MSI © (A4:DC) [21:37:38:495]: Cloaking enabled.

MSI © (A4:DC) [21:37:38:495]: Attempting to enable all disabled privileges before calling Install on Server

MSI © (A4:DC) [21:37:38:495]: Incrementing counter to disable shutdown. Counter after increment: 0

MSI © (A4:DC) [21:37:38:533]: Decrementing counter to disable shutdown. If counter >= 0, shutdown will be denied. Counter after decrement: -1

MSI © (A4:DC) [21:37:38:534]: MainEngineThread is returning 1603

=== Verbose logging stopped: 1/23/2020 21:37:38 ===