Corsair Community

Continuous Wave

Caeruleus

Hey there, I've quick question: I'm planing to have an bidirectional wave as an ambient effect for one of my profiles. My problem is that its seems impossible to make the wave look like it doesn't get repeated. I'm using two colors here (blue and purple) and I would like it so that one colour follows another without an interruption at the end of the effect (just like the standard rainbow wave but with two colours and centered. How do I do this?

Thanks tried it if get I right you made several waves overlapping each other? Isn't there a better solution for this? I'm asking because the wave itself looks quite messy when done this way. :)

Cue is very limited at the moment. In future versions there might be better ways of achieving this stuff. And to answer your question, they are not overlapping, its just a bunch of waves that trigger at different times.

Don't worry, me and other beta testers have already made suggestions about stuff. But the version will be a long time from now.

Thats too bad. :D I'm currently thinking about a theme for Faceless Void and this wave thing would be really great. ^^

Archived