Corsair Community

H115i Pumpheaders RGB not lighting up

MitziBlue

Hello community,

i have a problem and i kinda wanna know if anyone experienced anything like this before. I bought the H115i Platinum RGB AIO for my new setup. I connected all the cables, the vans to the ones coming out of the Pumpheader and the 3-pin to the right connector on the motherboard. (CPU_Fan) And ofc the USB from the Pumpheader to the mobo.

The first time turning the system on i realized that there was no light on the pumpheader but the vans were working fine and the RGB on them was working alright. I thought i have to install the ICUE and turn the RGBs on the pumpheader on, but the programm showed me it should already light up in rainbow colours. I updated the Software from the H115i, switched some cables arround to see if they were the problem, but it all ended in the same result. The Vans were working fine, the pumpheader did not light up what so ever ..

Anybody that knows that problem or even a fix? I will get a replacement, but maybe there is an easy fix that i did not see atm.

Thank you for your help! :)

Is the cooler hooked up directly to a sata power connector? If you're using an adapter for the sata power, the LEDs will not power up properly. If that fails, try a different sata power on your PSU.

And yes, all the vans rgbs light up properly

Archived