Corsair Community

The 760t and airflow

Derekblah

So I have been seriously thinking about getting the 760t as a case for my next build, but I'm worried about the top panel causing issues with my radiator. I have a 115I and I was going to put it on the top. Just wondering if anyone with a 750t and a 280mm rad on top has had any problems in the past? Would it cause issues? I would hope that corsair knows what they're doing when they put that top panel there. Thanks in advanced! :biggrin:

The top panel pops out to reveal a mesh barrier with attachment points for top mounted fans/radiators. You most certainly will want to remove it if you run either in the top location. Most people probably have it off, but it does provide additional noise blocking for anyone running a straight through air system and lower airflow requirements. I have not heard any specific complaints about the mesh, but I am sure there are quire a few 760 owners who can share any difficulties or solutions.

http://www.legitreviews.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/Corsair-Graphite-760T-External-Top-645x574.jpg

Derekblahh

I have this case also, and it definitely will fit the H115i. I am unsure of the question you are asking but you may remove the top panel like snapper said, or leave it and have it installed with the fans blowing out the hot air (hot air rises). I hope this helps.

Archived