Corsair James

• Corsair Employee

Hi everyone,

Here are the patch notes for v3.21.88:

iCUE v3.21.88 Patch Notes:

• Resolved an issue where FW updates cannot be downloaded on X570 systems

• Resolved an issue with iCUE Service exhibiting leakage of file descriptors

• Resolved UI issues with the graph for custom lighting effects

• Improved how Pong is displayed for LL fans – users will now be able to select independent paddle direction

• Resolved a rare issue with Sniper DPI toggle causing iCUE to crash

• Resolved an issue with Virtuoso (White) not disabling the LED when microphone is active option is checked

• Resolved an issue with Viewing only Selected Effects disabling lighting effects when layers are re-ordered

• Resolved a graphical issue with K83 Wireless and notifications related to Media Mode and Gaming Mode

• Resolved a graphical display with Dark Core/SE and Glaive PRO related to check box colors under DPI

• Resolved an issue with mic sidetone not properly enabled when mic is muted in iCUE Dashboard and Space

• Resolved a rare issue with iCUE not installing on a system with non-English localization

• Resolved a rare issue where Corsair drivers would not install due to a hang during installation

• Resolved an issue with iCUE freezing if user continuously switches between USB and Wireless modes

• Resolved an issue with Vengeance RGB PRO and Dominator Platinum RGB displaying effects improperly when rotated

• Bass Boost curve has been improved for Virtuoso/SE

• Resolved other various minor bugs and issues

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Edit: spoke too soon. This did not resolve the "sidetone disabled after mute then unmute" problem :(

Thanks James and developers...I've been waiting for this for at least a year!

•  

• Resolved an issue with mic sidetone not properly enabled when mic is muted in iCUE Dashboard and Space

Edited by Radish
Update results

Hi everyone,

Here are the patch notes for v3.21.88:

• Resolved an issue where FW updates cannot be downloaded on X570 systems

• Resolved an issue with iCUE Service exhibiting leakage of file descriptors

• Resolved UI issues with the graph for custom lighting effects

• Improved how Pong is displayed for LL fans – users will now be able to select independent paddle direction

• Resolved a rare issue with Sniper DPI toggle causing iCUE to crash

• Resolved an issue with Virtuoso (White) not disabling the LED when microphone is active option is checked

• Resolved an issue with Viewing only Selected Effects disabling lighting effects when layers are re-ordered

• Resolved a graphical issue with K83 Wireless and notifications related to Media Mode and Gaming Mode

• Resolved a graphical display with Dark Core/SE and Glaive PRO related to check box colors under DPI

• Resolved a rare issue with iCUE not installing on a system with non-English localization

• Resolved a rare issue where Corsair drivers would not install due to a hang during installation

• Resolved an issue with iCUE freezing if user continuously switches between USB and Wireless modes

• Resolved an issue with Vengeance RGB PRO and Dominator Platinum RGB displaying effects improperly when rotated

• Bass Boost curve has been improved for Virtuoso/SE

• Resolved other various minor bugs and issues

Would I be save to install this with my K95 Platinum RG keyboard? I remember calling this issue in with upgrading and I wanted to make sure you guys fixed the issue where the keyboard language wasn't recognized

Still waiting for a fix, that the K68 RGB Keyboard saves the hardwareprofile. :-(

When I try to save my profile in iCue to the keyboards OnBoard memory, the profile is gone

after iCue is turned off or the computer is in standby mode.

The support told me, the issue is known and will be fixed.

Hey, hey!

I just attempted an update via iCUE. It downloaded v3.21.88 and went through the installation process until this popped up.

Wzn80dV.png

Click OK just returns an empty box with the OK button.

Click that and the entire iCUE installation directory on C:\Program Files (x86)\Corsair is removed (except for the Profiles directory, thankfully).

Navigating to the above error message directory shows that it still exists.

EDIT: I had to go to Corsair.com and download 3.20.80.msi installation file and was able to reinstall iCUE.

I have not attempted to update iCUE a second time from within iCUE.

Edited by PJH

Minor issue immediately post-install with a "USB device not recognized" marked defective/unknown due to failure to respond to device query or something like that, but uninstalling the errored/unknown device in device manager and rebooting solved that and seemingly working fine. Uknown if it even was truly anything to do with iCue, but wasn't an issue in prior reboots until the install-induced reboot.

Hey, hey!

You can download it via the Update button in iCUE or snag it by copy and pasting the link below into your browser.

downloads.corsair.com/Files/CUE/iCUESetup_3.21.88_release.msi

Edited by PJH

Can you guys please make the corsair service not to use 1% / 1.5% constantly?

Even with a static light and the SDK disabled the service still uses more CPU that it should.

Can you please! oh please! add custom pump speeds? My H115i Pro quiet speed of 1100RPM is bascially useles (doesn't move enough water) and I would love to have it at 1500RPM or so. Pleeeease! I sent a report to tech support, they said they were gonna look into it and got no news, that was a year ago.

Edited by Sacco Belmonte

• Corsair Employee
Can you guys please make the corsair service not to use 1% / 1.5% constantly?

Even with a static light and the SDK disabled the service still uses more CPU that it should.

Can you please! oh please! add custom pump speeds? My H115i Pro quiet speed of 1100RPM is bascially useles (doesn't move enough water) and I would love to have it at 1500RPM or so. Pleeeease! I sent a report to tech support, they said they were gonna look into it and got no news, that was a year ago.

Pump speed configuration is actually dependent on hardware - we can't control through software what the hardware doesn't allow.

• Corsair Employee
Still waiting for a fix, that the K68 RGB Keyboard saves the hardwareprofile. :-(

When I try to save my profile in iCue to the keyboards OnBoard memory, the profile is gone

after iCue is turned off or the computer is in standby mode.

The support told me, the issue is known and will be fixed.

K68 RGB doesn't support hardware profiles.

Pump speed configuration is actually dependent on hardware - we can't control through software what the hardware doesn't allow.

But you're the guys that could ask Corsair directly for that. Maybe we don't need custom pump speeds, but change 1100 RPM to 1500 or 1600RPM

I'm just a customer. They will never listen to me.

Edited by Sacco Belmonte

• Corsair Employee
But you're the guys that could ask Corsair directly for that. Maybe we don't need custom pump speeds, but change 1100 RPM to 1500 or 1600RPM

I'm just a customer. They will never listen to me.

This isn't true. We always listen, but sometimes there are reasons why we can't do XYZ. In this case, the assumption is increasing speed would contribute to performance but this may not be the case. There may also be reasons why the speed can't be changed to XYZ but I'd have to find out specifically why from the respective team.

Your pump should run at full speed. If not you have to do something in settings

In ICUE you go in to cooler settings. Here you see fan 1 - fan 2 - pump

to the left click Performance > Extreme. click Pump and highlight pump (yellow)

If it doesn't change to extreme. Do this: Highlight Pump and then click Extreme to the left. When done you see Extreme under Pump and it will run at full speed.

Hi,

Mir wurde heut morgen das Update auf die neue Version angezeigt welches ich auch sofort runtergeladen habe doch beim installieren wurde dann meine Maus und Tastatur deaktiviert und ich konnte den jetzt neu Starten Button nicht mehr betätigen. ergo auch die Installation nicht korrekt beenden. auch eine Alte Maus anzuschließen hat nicht funktioniert. scheinbar habe ich jetzt die neue Version drauf mein Profile sind wohl auch noch gespeichert aber die Tastenbelegung für meine Maus funktioniert nicht mehr in CS GO und ich kann mir auch nicht mehr das ICUE Fenster anzeigen lassen. Per Rechtsklick auf das ICUE Symbol werden mir zwar noch die optionen angezeigt aber ein klick darauf zeigt keine Wirkung.

Still crashes when i try to import a profile -_-

Hey, hey!

What profile? Could you link to it? Some of Schwitz profiles are known to crash in later versions of iCUE. I believe they fixed most of them, so if indeed it is one of theirs, perhaps see if that particular one has been updated recently.

If not one of Schwitz, which one in particular? One from Alex's RGB Site? An older one from CUE1?