Corsair Community

iCUE v3.17.94 Patch Notes

Corsair James

Corsair is Fishy, all they have to do is code their software, no company is as inept at coding as corsair. The actual hardware they just order with others and slap their corsair brand on it.

Can't trust a company like that for as far as you can throw them.

Is the crashing service in windows 10 fixed allready on every reboot ?

I doubt it , and i'm not gonna even try to anymore.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The actual hardware they just order with others and slap their corsair brand on it.

Your arm is going to be tired. There isn't a single electronics company on earth that designs and manufactures every single aspect of their product. You have about 70 years of production economics to catch up on, which should keep you busy until CUE 7.

If you don't detail your issue, there is nothing anyone can do. However, since 99% of people reading this are using Windows 10 and if the software crashed on every single boot for all us, no one would use it. You need to look for a different connection.

Not a Dev but I can tell you this, don't use NZXT. Just look into the CAM software and its...we will call it telemetry to be nice but I call it spying.

Maybe, I’m on my third h110i, while that system has had the same x52 in it for 8 years.

Maybe, I’m on my third h110i, while that system has had the same x52 in it for 8 years.

I'm not knocking the hardware from NZXT just the software and the spying it did/does as I don't trust that they stopped it with how much information it sent to them about what you are doing on your computer.

As for being on the third H110i....doesn't surprise me. Sucks you have had the issues but also sucks that it doesn't surprise me.

im still on 3.15 after 3.16 killed my fan profiles. Although they fixed that, seems they're gunning for my nvidia drivers. Pass, waiting for 3.17 v2 or 3.18.

While I agree with you 100% on the issues you outlined, the NVidia drivers being affected by ICurse is just amazing that it was missed in "testing" in the first place, let alone the fact that it is even affecting them at all.

You can update ICurse to the latest version just have the driver installer setup downloaded and if you get stung by that little bugger the reinstall will fix it and you will be fine after that. Had it happen to me and that resolved that issue.

It will not start for me. Opens for a second and then crashes.

What trouble shooting steps have you tried so far? Would rather not walk you through stuff you already took the time to do. :)

After updated it seems it can no longer detect my H115i. I have already tried various things mentioned in this thread and unfortunately none of them worked for me. I will be trying to reinstall old drivers and see if that works.

OK, so I am assuming the update was the one of which you refer. And I pose the same question to you. Again rather not suggest something you already tried. I know how irritating that can be.

That said, I will suggest this, if you have a laptop you can try to hook the USB cable into without removing the cooler from the case, using a standard micro-usb (can't remember the exact connection) and just plug it into a USB on that, install ICurse and see if that detects it. I feel comfortable in assuming that it is still working otherwise your post here might have been very different.

Unfortunately, not a surprise. It sometimes takes a release or two for the CPUID SDK they they use to be updated and integrated into the build.

You would think the iCue dev team would be more proactive and have an update ready for launch. All of their AIO coolers need temp info to ramp up pump and fan RPM for effective cooling. We are already 10-days from launch and have nothing.

I created an account just to say thank you. For the first time ever, iCUE does not lag my display. Until this update, iCUE would make my 165Hz monitor run at about 30 while active. Now its nice and smooth.

Thanks!

Funny enough, I requested this a few months back. Nice to see they might have finally gotten iCUE on the Gsync whitelist or however that works. Doing it manually was getting annoying.

The X52 has only been out like 2-3 years...and I myself have witnessed one die outright after a month of use, plus the software was horrid. No need to over exaggerate things. Especially not to that degree.

Funny enough, I requested this a few months back. Nice to see they might have finally gotten iCUE on the Gsync whitelist or however that works. Doing it manually was getting annoying.

I assume you have G-SYNC enabled for both full-screen & window modes. Must be why I've never experienced your problem as I only bother to have G-SYNC enabled for full-screen.

My H150i pro AIO is no longer being detected by the update. is anyone else having the same issue? how can i roll back to the previous software?

Welp just reinstalled the software and corrected my issue.. ha go figure

holy hot garbage batman!

This version has completely messed up my fans on my commander pro. My fans keep showing up and disappearing. I've tried forced fireware updates, reinstalling the software, etc.

Man i miss SIV

Any have a "non-garbage" of iCUE?

The X52 has only been out like 2-3 years...and I myself have witnessed one die outright after a month of use, plus the software was horrid. No need to over exaggerate things. Especially not to that degree.

I had the model number wrong, its the old X61. sorry. Its the incredibly old non infiniti mirror AIO. I'm awaiting my third H110i later this week after I receive the RMA. Don't worry I know the software is bad, that machine is also stuck on the old version of CAM since the new one doesn't support the X61. I'm not even running it, but Its nice to know if I see the temperature off remotely, I can remote in start CAM and see what the pump is doing.

Edited by huppra

I have 6 LL 120 fans and ever since last 2 and half months Icue software my fans have been on fritz no matter what mode I do it keeps colour flickering. I've tried pc restart software update/ forced update close and reopen close all unessery programmes also clean install .but no matter what I do it doesnt solve the problem whats going on here please help

• 1 month later...