Corsair Community

Crystal 570x (inc Mirror Black) Setup Advice and Diagrams

Zotty

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

I am new and building a pc, case 570x Black. I am replacing the fans with LL120 and building custom cooling. So i have:

- 6 x LL120 fans

- 4 x RGB led strips

- Hydro X watercooling pump RGB

- Hydro X watercooling cpu

- Hydro X watercooling gpu

- Commander Pro

Can someone advise me (perhaps with a scheme) how to connect it all so that i can also use it with iCUE.

Thanks!

Jack

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

whats the differents between this

Q0y5XAV

https://imgur.com/Q0y5XAV

and

fc99e2833b5a22e1384fd75b22e2030d

https://gyazo.com/fc99e2833b5a22e1384fd75b22e2030d

Because in one of them doesn't have LL versions of fans.

I have know i idea if it even matters

you are show that on your version of LL fans you have 2 light node pro why is that

Edited by MilliBrixx
I have know Idea if you see the pictures

• 1 month later...

Hello everyone, I have a question on how to get the case lighting to work with my upcoming build.

Would this configuration work?

5jly3eO.png

All of the QL fans connected to the RGB Fan Hub and Commander Pro.

The RGB Fan Hub connected to the 1st LED port on the Commander Pro.

The RGB LED Strips connected to the 2nd LED port on the Commander Pro.

The Case Lighting connected to the Lighting Node Core which will be connected via the USB header on the Commander Pro.

Will the Lighting Node Core and Case Lighting function while connected this way or should I connect the Lighting Node Core directly to a USB header on my motherboard and if so would this work and allow me to control the lighting through iCUE?

Hello everyone, I have a question on how to get the case lighting to work with my upcoming build.

Would this configuration work?

5jly3eO.png

This image helped me get my case lights working i didnt think to use two LED hubs

Hey guys quick question. I have a 570x and my corsair psu shroud logo is RGB. I can control the color and lighting effects to match the sp120 fans. The problem I'm having is the blue is going out on the logo. The only logo I can get from Corsair is the white or red option. Does anyone have a suggestion on how to fix this? Ive thought about ordering a couple of sp120 fans and experimenting on removing the led from them. But I am not sure if that is even possible or if it would even work. I really like the logo and the fact that it matches whatever color and lighting effect I set the rest of my fans to is a feature I really like.

Thank you for the reply zotty. I contacted customer support. I cant get them. Sad day. Guess I am going to get creative. Or buy a new case. But im not sure if a new case will have the logo that matches my case light color and pattern. I really like the mirrored glass case. That logo really looks good. Well it did until blues started to go out lol.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey folks,

Still using the stock SP120s on the 570x along with the Hydro H150i Pro - all linked using the stock LED hub and commander pro.

Figured I'd add 2-3 fans to the top of the case, ideally of the SP variety for consistency and noticed they are not easily found for a realistic price.

However, I see they have been replaced by the SP 120/140 Pro line that comes with a Lighting Node Core.

Question: Can I mix the original SP120, H150i Pro fans, AND the SP140 Pro fans provided I add the lighting node core to the existing setup?

Under the impression it could be done following DeltaN9ne's diagram a few posts up, with the exception of routing the Pro RGB control through the lighting core, and fan control through the commando pro.

Feedback appreciated.

Thanks

Just to clarify, if I put 3 sp120s on the original lighting node, and 2 sp140 Pro's on the lighting node core, and connected both nodes to the commander pro, it will still not work because I am mixing, correct?

Thanks again. Really appreciate the help!

EDIT: The two SP140 Pro fans are coming from overseas and might arrive by the end of 2020, so I canceled them. Bit the bullet and found some original SP120s and paid through the nose, but they will arrive by Saturday, so life is good!

Edited by Red_Sun

Hey guys not sure if it has been done (or if it can be) can you replace the Corsair Logo RGB lights with something better than the ones that ship with the case. Since they are on the same level as the SP lighting its not the best to match your RGB when new fans are installed (iv just put in the ML120 PRO RGB) and the variance of lighting you can do is brilliant I was wondering if I can try and bring the case lighting to a similar level. Edited by WheelerLFC
didnt read back right after posting

• 2 weeks later...
I got two sets of QL120s 3-pack which came with a Lighting Node Core each. I have a 570x case which has a RGB LED Fan hub. I want to run all 6 QL120s and the case (logo) lighting.

Q1. If I get a CoPro can the Node Cores be hooked up to it (via USB connector from Node Core) to run the fans and the hub (via a LED channel) to run the case lighting?

Q2. I'm removing the 3 SP-120s to use in another build I'm planning. If I take the RGB Led Fan hub also, can I hook up the case logo lighting from the Node Core or CoPro?

Thank you.

hey buddy..

here is a 570x build faq

https://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=182609

lots of info in there.. have a read and give me a shout if needed ;)..

@Zotty Thank you; I have been able to put together how it will work from all the posts you and other have posted. My CoPro is on the way. One last clarification - the case logo lighting on the 570x mirror black, which acts like a SP120, it has to run solo on one Node Core, right?

• 2 months later...

I’m new to the world of RGB; I just got a 570X Black (not mirror) case and WOW has this forum been helpful.

Question: can you please verify that the case logos on the black (NOT mirror) version are NOT RGB? The sail on front connects into the fan hub just as you describe here but the PSU shroud logo connects via SATA power connector. Do you know for sure that color control is limited to the MIRROR version only?

Thank you!

are you sure the sails logo connects to the fan hub buddy? and yes normally the only the Mirror Black version has the RGB logo's.

iirc,, none mirror black has the shroud logo running off Sata and the sails logo connected to pwr led on your mobo...

• 1 month later...

have the 570x case (no mirror) with the pre-installed 3 120 SP fans, which are changing colors. i went and installed 2 more 120 SP fans into the same controller and they only display white color. Do i have to have 3 new SP fans for them to work? ugh.

basically i have this image below, minus 1 fan, i'm cheap but want colors:

zziWck0.png

:[pouts:

providing they are all the same model of SP fan, they should simply light up when plugged into the RGB Hub with the button controller attached buddy.... out of interest. what happens if you put the 3 new fans into ports 1,2 and 3?