Corsair Community

[FIX] Missing Tabs in iCue 3.4.95

DevBiker

Yay, was able to fix this after digging in some other posts. I had to disable Corsair in HWInfo's Safety tab under settings and do a restart.

Yeah, the issue, as posted, was limited to 3.4.95. If you are still seeing this happen, a conflict is a likely culprit - and the issue with HWInfo is well known. Glad that you were able to find what you needed to solve the problem!

• 3 months later...

I have done this multiple times and my performance tab still has not come up. I have not been able to set my fan curves and I want my LL120s to be quieter lol. This is very frustrating..

Issue: When starting iCue from a cold boot, several tabs may be missing from the UI. These include Notifications, Performance, and Graphing on some devices.

Fix: To get these tabs back, simply exit iCue using the menu on the system tray icon and restart iCue.

Corsair is aware of the issue and is working on a fix. There is, however, no ETA that I am aware of. While annoying (at least to me), the fix is easy enough and your fan curves, etc. will still run as expected, even though the tabs are not visible.

UPDATE: This issue is fixed in 3.5.111.

Yeah, the issue, as posted, was limited to 3.4.95. If you are still seeing this happen, a conflict is a likely culprit - and the issue with HWInfo is well known. Glad that you were able to find what you needed to solve the problem!

I have done this multiple times and my performance tab still has not come up. I have not been able to set my fan curves and I want my LL120s to be quieter lol. This is very frustrating..

Read the post directly before your’s. On the off chance you are using iCUE 3.4, you need to update.