The Corsair User Forums  

Go Back   The Corsair User Forums > Corsair Product Discussion > Keyboards and Mice

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-07-2018, 09:38 PM
The Wolfy Tactician
Shado the Wolf's PC Specs

POST ID # = 953722
Shado the Wolf Reputation: 10
Default Dark Core issues when wireless

So in the week or so since starting using the Dark Core I've encountered a couple problems. (all of this over 2.4GHz, bluetooth has 0 CUE functionality)

First, the mouse doesn't connect properly when its waking from sleep and loses my remapping and lighting profiles

Second, when going over wireless for the last couple days, the back and forward buttons no longer work, which in my experience with corsair mice is a CUE issue. However when connected over USB, it connects properly with all profiles and keys working.

I am using the latest version of CUE2

Old 05-08-2018, 02:51 PM
Corsair Employee

POST ID # = 953821
Corsair Mint Reputation: 31

Hi Shado the Wolf, can you see which version of firmware you're running for the mouse? You can check under Global Settings.

Also, you could give iCUE a try, it's in early access at the moment, it's the next major version of CUE:
https://www.corsair.com/us/en/icue

Old 05-27-2018, 08:49 AM

POST ID # = 956278
mce076 Reputation: 10

the experience is not better with iCUE v3.2.87 .. i still have issues with the mouse losing its profiles when waking from sleep and sometimes requiring the usb cable to be plugged back into hopefully trigger the profile to activate.. i hope that iCUE is updated beyond this version on its next release, i'm sick of beta testing an alpha product at best

Old 05-27-2018, 10:00 AM
Syberon's PC Specs

POST ID # = 956284
Syberon Reputation: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by mce076 View Post
the experience is not better with iCUE v3.2.87 .. i still have issues with the mouse losing its profiles when waking from sleep and sometimes requiring the usb cable to be plugged back into hopefully trigger the profile to activate.. i hope that iCUE is updated beyond this version on its next release, i'm sick of beta testing an alpha product at best
You mouse loses hardware profiles? I have the same issue - sometime some hardware profiles stops to activate and in the CUE they are marked with a "minus" sign as if there are some changes that not stored in onboard memory. Resolves by connecting and disconnecting the cable.

Old 05-28-2018, 07:54 AM

POST ID # = 956379
mce076 Reputation: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syberon View Post
You mouse loses hardware profiles? I have the same issue - sometime some hardware profiles stops to activate and in the CUE they are marked with a "minus" sign as if there are some changes that not stored in onboard memory. Resolves by connecting and disconnecting the cable.

i have not noticed the minus symbol be the rest sounds right (regarding usb cable to trigger it to resolve)

Old 05-28-2018, 08:41 AM
Syberon's PC Specs

POST ID # = 956383
Syberon Reputation: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by mce076 View Post
i have not noticed the minus symbol be the rest sounds right (regarding usb cable to trigger it to resolve)
Reconnecting cable not always resolves this problem. I now made a software profiles and use it to not to deal with this problem.

Tags
dark core rgb, wireless