The Corsair User Forums  

Go Back   The Corsair User Forums > Corsair Product Discussion > Systems > CORSAIR ONE

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-19-2019, 10:45 AM
ManBearPig's PC Specs

POST ID # = 1011797
ManBearPig Reputation: 10
Default ONE i60 Broken and Customer Service Sucks.

So I unpack my long awaited i60, turn it on and WHAM 1450 rpm. load up iCue and it's stuck on 1450 and not changeable. Seems a bit loud considering all the reviews said it was 0 rpm idle. So I call up corsair customer service which apparently is in Manila, Philippines and the guy just keeps telling me how (1) he's been in hospital all day (2) it's late (3) he doesn't know the software and doesn't have a photographic memory (4) the test machine is on the other side of the office and (5) did I mention - IT'S LATE and there's only two of them in.

Fortunately I bought it from Amazon and it's going back. After this experience I'm not sure I want to spend $3500 with Corsair again.

I have subsequently found out that 1500 is the max rpm so 1450 at idle straight out of the box is clearly broken. Also iCue would not let me change it despite a reinstall. WELL DONE CORSAIR

Old 07-22-2019, 01:03 PM
Corsair Employee

POST ID # = 1012096
Corsair StormShadow Reputation: 10

I'm sorry to hear about your experience, I will have our team look into this and someone will be in contact with you shortly to solve this issue.

Old 08-08-2019, 10:10 PM
ManBearPig's PC Specs

POST ID # = 1014145
ManBearPig Reputation: 10

still waiting

Old 08-14-2019, 05:05 AM
parenek4's PC Specs

POST ID # = 1014602
parenek4 Reputation: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManBearPig View Post
So I unpack my long awaited i60, turn it on and WHAM 1450 rpm. load up iCue and it's stuck on 1450 and not changeable. Seems a bit loud considering all the reviews said it was 0 rpm idle. So I call up corsair customer service which apparently is in Manila, Philippines and the guy just keeps telling me how (1) he's been in hospital all day (2) it's late (3) he doesn't know the software and doesn't have a photographic memory (4) the test machine is on the other side of the office and (5) did I mention - IT'S LATE and there's only two of them in.

Fortunately I bought it from Amazon and it's going back. After this experience I'm not sure I want to spend $3500 with Corsair again.

I have subsequently found out that 1500 is the max rpm so 1450 at idle straight out of the box is clearly broken. Also iCue would not let me change it despite a reinstall. WELL DONE CORSAIR
I feel you man... Corsair support unfortunately sucks. I have had RMA process that took me over a month +. Last time I buy something more expensive then 100-200$ from corsair.
I'd return PC and build my own if I were you. They promissed upgradability, support but there is none, you are like stack with your machine forever...