Corsair Community

New Corsair One 2080ti purchase

lcavalletti

Hello Folks,

Having monitor issues,

As I write this I have been on hold for corsaire tech suport for over an hour. So thought I would ask here to anyone that can help as I may not get through to anyone.

I am using my corsaire one for work and gaming. I am purchased a samsung 49 ultrawide to go with it, but the 1080 resolution isn't great. So,, I purchased an LG 38WK95C which has better resolution for work. problem is is that it wont play a game. As soon as it switches to the game menu it exits out of the game to the desktop. I have tried everything updated drivers, windows update, setting resolution in game to same as desktop, tried lower resolutions. ect ect.

I called Nvidia, who ended up saying the card isnt compatible to the LG ultrawide. I called LG and they said the same thing. SO no one seems to be able to figure out why games wont play on the second monitor.

Any thoughts, games work fine on the samsung, the LG wont have any of it. Its a better monitor with better resolution that I liked for work. The samsung is too narrow and low res to use for work. .

Any and all help would be appreciated, could it be that LG monitor isnt compatible??

Thanks for the response, I have tried that , I did a clean uninstall with NVidia tech rep on the phone and clean install of the new drivers. It made no difference. I still cannot play a game with the LG monitor.

I cant be the only one with this problem.