Corsair Community

problems, problems, problems

godamuss

Ive have has my k95 and m65 for about 6 months.

at some pint thee keybard started acting up, i meeanm, lk at the crap im typnig right nw ? hw nmoormal is that ? there iis a major switching issue with my keyboard. ive cleaned it with care and everythinig. i downloaded switch hitter and depending on how my keyboard or the switch hitter program feels, get somethiinig like 12 different keys wth prooblems. i run my m65 thru the usb port iin the back of it, and the right mouse buttoon acts up all the tmie now. i had my last moouose for several years and it finally became less than desireable , i changed to soomething more competitive. now. i got tall these prblems. i posted aboout this problem iiin thee past.

http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?p=747646#post747646

II decided i need to send both of these products in foor a remanufacture/replacement. this type oof problem is unacceptable. my last corsair keyboard lasted me several years, and i physically damaged it. thiis one has taken no where near the abuse that one took, cost me more mooney and brokee / became "weird" in a few months of use.

how do i go about getting my RMA ?

sorry aboutt the nonsense lookgin typing, thats what comes outt of it.:mad:

Just go to the Corsair support page and send in a ticket. They should be able to send you some new equipment for you. Seems a lot of people have these issues, but I wouldn't blame Corsair for the keyboard. Cherry manufactures the switches, and normally they're very heavily tested, but I guess a couple bad ones got into yours. Like I said, I would just go to the Corsair support page and they should be able to hook you up after you send in a ticket.

Archived