Corsair Community

Connection issue

Kejbii

Hi guys,

Recently i have bought an k63 wireless keyboard, sadly i can't pair it with usb dongle (via BT and wired works just fine).

interesting thing is that in iCUE FW version of keyboard is 3.13 but dongle version remains uknown.

https://imgur.com/UTOPTa0

https://imgur.com/B9g33yS

I literally tried everything: downgrading, factory reset, removing dongle drivers from device manager but without effect.

Edit

Tried to pair keyboard on macOS but still without effect,

In macOS device manager Corsair dongle version is 3.13 but in iCUE is "?"

Edited by Kejbii

Put the dongle in a USB2.0 port if you have one, or just another port that is direct from the PC. Don't use any hubs. See if it gets identified. If not, force a firmware update so the dongle gets redone.

I have only USB 3.0 and 3.1 ports so i can\t test it on 2.0. Tried forcing updates on different versions of iCUE:

1) 2.24.50 version - the update gets done without any problems but dongle version remains unknown "v.?"

2) 3.30.97 version - update stops at 97% when the information about dongle replug shows up (repluging doesnt bring any effect).

I have only USB 3.0 and 3.1 ports so i can\t test it on 2.0. Tried forcing updates on different versions of iCUE:

1) 2.24.50 version - the update gets done without any problems but dongle version remains unknown "v.?"

2) 3.30.97 version - update stops at 97% when the information about dongle replug shows up (repluging doesnt bring any effect).

Then it appears you may have a faulty dongle, and needs replacement.

7 days ago i made an ticket with my issue but Corsair support didn't bother to answer.

I just want to thank Corsair community for trying to help me with keyboard - especially @hughjazz44 and @Vizitator for their time and useful tips.