Corsair Community

ICUE Header Connections

Rinkeem

Hi I'm upgrading my old CPU cooler from an AIO to the Hydro X Series. I have a question regarding the RGB and fan headers. I currently have a commander Pro and fan RGB hub but I was wondering how the wiring would go for a hydro X CPU and pump ,no GPU waterblock cooler, 6 LL120 fans and four RGB strips Corsair version.the pump takes one fan header on the commander Pro and RGB port on the commander Pro as well. I know how to daisy chain the CPU cooler and pump together but I don't have any space to put my RGB strip and my last fan.currently the only things not plugged in is my back fan pwm header as well as my RGB strip RGB header.thanks for taking your time for reading this and I hope to get a good response from you.do I need to buy anything else like a lighting node Pro or can I connect the fans together to take only one slot. so just to recap to RGB headers on the commander Pro are taking one for the hydraulics loop and one for the Corsair RGB fan hub. The problem is my back fan cannot get any space for a pwm header because the pump is taking up the last slot on the commander Pro. I would love a diagram because I'm not very good with understanding how this wiring works thank you again.

The fans can be put on a PWM splitter. No more than 2 to a header and no more than 9 to a CoPro.

For the strips, you'll need a Lighting Node Pro. No way around that.

Wondering how to connect extra PWM header because all the fan slots on the commander Pro are taken by the 5 fans and the hydro x pump. Does connecting it to the Mobo make it appear in icue so I can control all the fan speeds