Corsair Community

To all check your memory timings.

Lakristomten

So I bought this system 5-6 months ago. The i160.

Now it has been as for many alot of troubles.

Fresh I got VAC error when trying to play CS. Ended up actually reset the whole PC from scratch.

As many others annoying sound from the GPU when ramped up, uneven stepup in the cooling. Not beeing able to set a good fancurve.

Gaming CSGO I have stutter and micro lags for some reason, but with clocked stable system and non clocked.

Yesterday I found out the memory timings was off. This was after googling the NVIDIA profile inspector to check the frame rate limiter. Off banana gaming youtube channel comments I found a comment about checking your memory timings.

So I am on my way to reset the PC once more.

The thing that annoys me most visibly is the red or non light from the front accuring when the temps are mid 50s up to max 59c.

Spending 4300(eu/$) and you have stutter micro lags in CSGO is insane.

I work as a CSGO coach, this is suppose to be my traveling PC for events and also a combined streaming, gaming machine before I get my second portable.

Do you have any tips that could help?

At this point I dont use either gameboost or the xmp profile. Since the stutter or microlags isen't about the juice in the machine it is something in its flow.

Thinking to even hire someone for this before I ship this unite back for inspection.

• Corsair Employee

Hey there, if you're getting red lighting, check to see which side (from the front). If it's on the right, then it's general overheating and you need to clear the area around the Corsair One to let it get better airflow.

However, if it's the left LEDs, then that's a warning that one of the pumps isn't working correctly and you'll want to reach out to support about that.

If I am not mistaken it has been on both sides also with the lights going dark. Well I know it is overheating but it is crazy since the temps aren't that of as I stated. With the airflow. It has enough space on both sides and top for air to travel and not to build up in a corner.

• 3 weeks later...
Hey there, if you're getting red lighting, check to see which side (from the front). If it's on the right, then it's general overheating and you need to clear the area around the Corsair One to let it get better airflow.

However, if it's the left LEDs, then that's a warning that one of the pumps isn't working correctly and you'll want to reach out to support about that.

Check my reply.

So both sides seems to take turns to blink red to leave the other blank. Temps are not going over 49-51c with just a few minutes into gaming. Turning more gfx on makes a coil whine also start.

I have backup all my files, I even got myself win10pro to install. Next saturday I am going to have a guy look at my computer. BIOS, OS etc.

I have 3 other guys willing to help me online.

But I think somethings up with my pumps. What can I provide and where to be able to send this and how is the warrenty period? Also if you get a new piece is it a new warrenty period coming with it?

I am not particulur keen on sending it. How long is the period to get your unite back or a replacement unite?

Cheers