Corsair Community

Make iCUE run dashboard at program startup

TinyAngryAJ

Hi everyone.

I have a system monitoring screen inside my PC case that I use to run iCUE so I can see all my stats on the dashboard section. Every time I boot my PC I have it set to start up iCUE on said screen, however it always starts to the home tab and I have to manually open the dashboard tab each time to see my PC stats. Is there a way to automate iCUE so that it opens the dashboard tab on software startup? Do I have to make some sort of script (never done before) or use Windows Task Scheduler etc? Running Windows 10.

Cheers

does icue space work for you? I think I know what you are saying. I also wish that in future releases, corsair would make it so that users can open icue programmatically.

You could probably write some auto clicker script to run on boot after things are all settled and loaded (maybe it should wait five minutes after boot or do some idle determination) and open it for you and move it to the other monitor.

• 6 months later...
Ye I would also like this , more and more the lack of simple things and bugs makes me think I will just move to a different brand of cooler , ram and other things . Then use a 3rd part app to monitor my system . I hardly even change lighting options on my rig . Simple things like the stream deck plugin for icue being so bad not exposing the temperatures , lack of functionality and the API being none existed is really frustrating . This software has existed for years . Now a days its software that sells things as hard ware is so similar be tween company's . I says this as some one who has an entire corsair setup , ram , hdd, cpu cooler , case , mouse , keyboard , mouse pad , head set , head set stand , case fans , commander pro , power supply.