Corsair Community

CUE changes profile back to default after minimize

herenveen

Hi,

I have a little problem with the CUE. I downloaden some profiles i found on the forum, when i select one of these profiles they run like they should. But when i minimize or close the CUE, it changes the profile back to "Default". Is there a way that i can keep running these other profiles with the CUE minimized? It also changes back to "Default" when i click next to the CUE, on my desktop or browser.

I am using a Strafe RGB.

Thanks in advance.

• 11 months later...
  • Corsair Employee

In CUE2, whatever profile you're on should be what plays when you click out of the software except for two situations:

1.) The profile is a hardware profile (Scimitar Pro and K95 Platinum only)

2.) The profile is assigned an .exe.

In situation #2, it defaults to the first profile in the list without an .exe because we assume the profile linked with .exe is the one you want only when the .exe is detected in the foreground.

• 5 weeks later...

I'm having this same problem. I like Hardware Profiles 1 & 2 but whenever I minimize CUE it switches itself back to Default that would need to have all keys manually set. Are there any ways to just use hardware profiles with the CUE in systray? Now I'm having CUE closed so I get to use and switch between hardware profiles from profile switch button but I would like to use the software as well without redoing all keys and new profiles from scratch.

Corsair Scimitar Pro

Hi,

I have a little problem with the CUE. I downloaden some profiles i found on the forum, when i select one of these profiles they run like they should. But when i minimize or close the CUE, it changes the profile back to "Default". Is there a way that i can keep running these other profiles with the CUE minimized? It also changes back to "Default" when i click next to the CUE, on my desktop or browser.

I am using a Strafe RGB.

Thanks in advance.

You have a basic "Default Icon" when you start of. When importing a new profile it will place it to the left of "Default". You need to make Shure which profile you want, if importing others. You need to move Icon (Profile) you want to complete left hand side. This will make it the default profile. Remember it needs advanced selected to make use of imported profiles.

Marmite_II said: Remember it needs advanced selected to make use of imported profiles.

Actually, not all profiles that shaga may find on the forum are Advanced profiles; my default profile works in either mode--I usually use Basic mode, where the background lighting is static purple, with a set of rainbow ripples reacting to keypresses.

The important thing is that CUE is running in the appropriate mode for the particular profile effects to be seen.

Archived