Corsair Community

Doubts about the headset H2100 with Windows 10

MRetroGamer

Hello, I've been checking the H2100 Wireless headset lately and I'd like to buy them, but I've seen in Corsair's main webpage that Windows 10 users (specially the people who updated from Windows 7 or 8.1 to 10, as I did) might have some issues with the headset. I would like to know if I will be able to use them correctly in case I buy them. I have Windows 10 Home, 64 bits, and I updated it from Windows 7. I'd also like to know how does the headset connect to the computer. I'm not sure if it's via Bluetooth or via Wi-Fi.

Thanks.

It's hard to say whether the headset will work fine on Windows 10 upgraded from Windows 7.

If you are willing to give the headset a go, I'd take a look at the retailers policies on returns and exchanges/refunds first and see whether they will offer a full refund or exchange to a different product if the headset does not work to your liking.

Do note, If you do try the headsets and encounter issues with the headset, you can always post here or contact Technical Support via Corsair's portal for assistance and hopefully we can resolve the issues without a clean install.

Archived