Corsair Community

Scimitar design update?...please!

Kimlur

Am I the only one who have trouble pressing the two buttons behind the scroll wheel...? Especially the one furthest back. I feel like me finger is going to snap when I do that. Right now I am playing with the Razer Naga 2014 version and I just cant bind anything to that button. I cant for my life bend my finger that far back. It is useless to have a button there if you ask me. I played with the old Naga mouse (2012 version) before...with the two extra buttons to the left of the index finger. That was just sooo sooo much better. I just can't understand why mouse-designers/mouse-makers would rather have these buttons behind the scroll wheel....? Please Corsair make a new mouse with 12 side buttons like the Scimitar but with the 2 extra buttons in the right place so I can throw my Naga 2014 out the window!

I have the M90 and find the button behind the scroll wheel easy to use. However, I do not press the button with my fingertip as I do other button. Instead, I move the finger on left button over as if I was going to press the right mouse button with it, then press down with the top of my finger to activate the button.

It's hard to explain, but try different ways of pressing these buttons without needing to bend your finger and see if any are comfortable for you.

Archived