Corsair Community

Setting up RGB with Commander Pro and Lighting Node Pro

Annath

Hi, I'm switching to a new case (the Corsair 220T RGB), and I'm also installing 3 additional fans, since the case comes with 3 but supports 6.

My question is, I have purchased a Commander Pro and Lighting Node Pro, are these 2 components sufficient to manage both the RGB and Fan control for 6 fans?

If so, what is the best way to set them up?

Also, the case originally came with a Lighting Node Core, but my understanding is that to control all 6 fans, it is not enough. I know it is possible to remove the Lighting Node Core, but I want to make sure that that won't cause any problems.

Thanks for any help you can give.

I got everything set up in terms of lighting and fans. However, for some reason iCUE is no longer seeing my H100i watercooler. HWMonitor detects what I assume is the pump as a chassis fan running at ~1330 RPM. The USB for the Pump is plugged into the USB pass through on the Commander Pro. Could that be the issue?

Hi buddy,,, HW info is clashing with iCUE,, you need to tell HW info not to access Corsair Devices..

I was having this issue prior to installing HW Monitor. That's whyu I installed HW Monitor, to see what the temps on the CPU were to make sure I wasn't frying my CPU with a non functioning pump. Its idling at ~50C btw.

The issue is that my pump straight up isn't appearing in iCUE. See this screenshot:

F5LgKtK.png

Also, iCUE itself looks off, there's a bunch of whitespace that shouldn't be there. This is a fresh install of iCUE on a fresh install of Windows 10.

That looks like your GPU drivers aren't updated or fully installed. iCUE uses OpenGL for rendering, which requires your GPU drivers.

As for the reason that the pump isn't showing up ... do you have the USB cable connected? Oh, and HWInfo can play havoc with the coolers showing up. You need to disable Corsair/Asetek support in HWInfo and disable the persistent driver.

That looks like your GPU drivers aren't updated or fully installed. iCUE uses OpenGL for rendering, which requires your GPU drivers.

As for the reason that the pump isn't showing up ... do you have the USB cable connected? Oh, and HWInfo can play havoc with the coolers showing up. You need to disable Corsair/Asetek support in HWInfo and disable the persistent driver.

Updating the graphics driver resolved the glitches in the appearance of iCUE.

I don't see any options to enable or disable support for different devices. I using/referring to "CPUID HWMonitor", not "HWInfo", if those are different.

This is the program I was referring to:

CJ26MvF.png

It does not have options to enable/disable device support as far as I can see.

HWInfo and HWMonitor are different - HWMonitor doesn't, AFAIK, attempt to connect to the Corsair devices.

Check the USB connection on the CoPro - it's super-easy to get that off-by-one (i've done it myself several times). Also, is this after resuming from sleep or from a full restart?

• Confused 1

Just opened up the case and took a look at the USB headers on the Commander Pro.

Looks like working til 3am doesn't make dfor quality plugging-in lmao - the header for the Pump was not inserted properly into the slot on the Commander.

I fixed it, and the Pump is showing up in iCUE just fine now.

Is the temp displayed in iCUE under the H100iGTX the CPU temp or the temp of the fluid in the pump?

E: we cross-posted haha. This was after resuming from sleep and I am currently reinstalling a bunch of games.

Ya know, there's a reason that I suggest checking that USB connection. I'm well aware how easy it is to do - as I mentioned, I've done it myself more than once. I'm glad that's all it was.

And the temp is the temperature of the liquid in the cooler.