Corsair Community

Lighting Node Pro Firmware Issues

KPDHernsy

Hello. A little over a month ago I purchased a LNP. I installed it in my computer, and immediatly there were some issues, such as that I had to update the firmware each time I turned on my PC in order for the RGB strips to work. This was frustrating but manageable. However, I am no longer able to update the firmware without getting an instant "Firmware download failed" message. After about two hours of troubleshooting I managed to manually download the firmware and reinstall the Link software. I attempted to manually force a firmware update, but regardless of the version of firmware I attempt to install from the local drive, it always progresses to exactly 16% and then I recieve a "Firmware flash failed" message. This is becoming frustrating. (How hard is it to power 4 RGB strips?) It seems to me like it must be a bug, but a complete re-download and install of the software fixed nothing. I feel I have looked at every forum post about this issue and tried numerous fixes to no avail. I would like to try all my options before I opt to try an RMA on some RGB strips. (If I can even do that, being it is over a month now.) Any help is greatly apreciated.

Thanks

677177168_Screenshot(21).thumb.png.125a18f43956b139dc73fa8378a4a7e3.png

• 2 months later...

Hello!

I can not update Lightning Node Pro firmware. Updating proceedes to 100% then device removed and added back in iCUE devices list and shows it have old firmware version.

Tried to connect LNP to Command Pro, MB, disable Command Pro - have no effects. Other Corsair devices was updated well with no issues.

Archived