Corsair Community

M65 Pro Wire replacement

moltendaniel

Hey guys first time poster.

I have an M65-Pro mouse that my cat has lovingly decided to chew through the cable for. how would i go about replacing the USB cable?

please help as i cant afford to buy a new one and this was my last treat to myself for a while.

Hey guys first time poster.

I have an M65-Pro mouse that my cat has lovingly decided to chew through the cable for. how would i go about replacing the USB cable?

please help as i cant afford to buy a new one and this was my last treat to myself for a while.

If you really don't have money to even consider buying a new mouse which I am sure you can do as I got mine for 40% off and that was over 2 years ago when I got the M65 Pro (I use the glaive now as I broke the M65 Pro RGB (I press the LMB harder than most people and I snapped the bit that dangles off the top that pushes in to the switch on TWO M65 Pro's and I actually like the shape and feel of it) and even after claiming the guarantee broke the replacement so gave up on it)

Claim the guarantee on your mouse or get the M65 Pro on sale or if you really don't to buy the mouse and cannot claim a replacement and want to use that mouse then I would only recommend replacing the cable if you own a soldering kit and know how to solder

Archived