Corsair Community

all computer component that fit into CORSAIR 380T ?

banboy

hello everyone,

Does anyone know or able to recommend which processor, MOBO, graphic card that 'll fit into corsair 380T ?

looking something like i7, nvidia gtx 1080 or below gtx 1080, 16gb of ram, mobo : I'm really confuse with the mobo which one I should use, my goal I'm going to use this long term, 2-3 years from now.

Please I need your opinion and help about this. Thank you

Gonna use this for video editing, and gaming.

Any ITX motherboard will fit, so that's pretty easy, as such any processor you would like that fits the board.

Likewise, any graphics card no greater in length than 290mm will fit, so for example any reference 1080 will fit.

If you want more specific components then it would help if you gave us a budget to work with.

Any ITX motherboard will fit, so that's pretty easy, as such any processor you would like that fits the board.

Likewise, any graphics card no greater in length than 290mm will fit, so for example any reference 1080 will fit.

If you want more specific components then it would help if you gave us a budget to work with.

I wonder if I want to use i7, GTX 1070 or GTX 1080 ( should I get mini it's version or standard desktop version ) , 32gb ram ( I can't find Mobo mini it's that provide 4x ram slot ), and better off with DDR 3 or DDR 4 ? And which DDR 3 or 4 I should get ? All these thing, what kind psu I should get too and how do I know if the PSU I'm getting will be suffice to support all the computer part inside the CPU ?

my budget will be $1000 - $1300

and again I'm kinna wanted to use this pc for video editing and for ultra high gaming too. Thank you

Archived