Corsair Community

Side Panel compatibility between 200R and 300R

Timotheos

Hello Corsair Forum,

This is my first post.

(I hope i’m doing this right, please correct me if i don’t.)

The title already describes my problem pretty well, but here some further information:

I was searching for a see-through side panel in the Accessories Shop for the Corsair Carbide 200R, but wasn‘t able to find any. The only side panel available there are the solid ones. So i searched around a little more and found that there is a clean side panel for the 300R.

My question noe is, if these side panels are compatible and if i can use the 300R side panel for my 200R case.

If that‘s not possible i would like to know if there are other side panels that fit into the 200R.

Thanks in advance

Timotheos

• Corsair Employee
Hello Corsair Forum,

This is my first post.

(I hope i’m doing this right, please correct me if i don’t.)

The title already describes my problem pretty well, but here some further information:

I was searching for a see-through side panel in the Accessories Shop for the Corsair Carbide 200R, but wasn‘t able to find any. The only side panel available there are the solid ones. So i searched around a little more and found that there is a clean side panel for the 300R.

My question noe is, if these side panels are compatible and if i can use the 300R side panel for my 200R case.

If that‘s not possible i would like to know if there are other side panels that fit into the 200R.

Thanks in advance

Timotheos

The 300R panel will NOT fit the 200R. I see the 200R panel available in the US on our web store. Where are you located?

Archived