Corsair Community

PSUs with Zero RPM Fan Mode

blackops

Hi buddy.. both.. sort of lol... load increases temp.. temp triggers fan. its around 45c/50c it starts spinning. if its a Corsair i Series Psu then you can set a custom fan curve your self in iCUE

I was not able to do that in iCue, Link does that fine

Hi buddy.. both.. sort of lol... load increases temp.. temp triggers fan. its around 45c/50c it starts spinning. if its a Corsair i Series Psu then you can set a custom fan curve your self in iCUE

Thanks Zotty for input. It's a Corsair HX750. The reason for my op is that I'm going to take my pc to India and leave it there for use during my summer holidays (live in UK). The room where my pc wil be staying has no air conditioning so it can get hot. I'm only going to be using it for basic computing so load wise the fan shouldn't come on. I would like the fan to come on though if the temp goes up.

I noticed Corsair is now more focused with the i class power supplies with the AXi, TXi and RMi making up the lineup for enthusiast power supplies.

Managed power supplies allow more customizations generally with some of the vanity items available. Managed water coolers work the same, they can be monitored