Corsair Community

Commander Pro Issue

jackod1

Hi all,

I seem to have this issue with my commander pro, if I plug a fan into the 3rd pwm slot on the commander the fan only works when the system boots up but as soon as the mobo splash screen hits it stops spinning. The RGB works. In iCUE its reporting the fan RPM is 0 as well.

Anyone had this issue at all?

Swap the fan on header #3 to a different port and if the fan continues to do this is in a new control position. We are trying to isolate a problem with the fan or somewhere else.

The lighting and fan motor control are completely separate, so a problem with one should not affect the other.

If this occurs at the splash screen, we are probably looking for a physical problem. No software control at that point.

So all the fans do this on header #3? You can try a forced firmware update. Go to the Commander settings in CUE, check for update, it tells you there isn't one, then 'force update'. The Commander will go offline for 3-5 seconds and it loads the software again.

If that does not work, you need to contact Corsair Support or look at your exchange options.